• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

When is the RP Nation app being released?

PinkUnicorn

Fantasy lover
Ive heard rumours since January that the app was being released in few months, but I still haven't seen the app. Any ideas when it's coming out?

PinkUnicorn said:
Ive heard rumours since January that the app was being released in few months, but I still haven't seen the app. Any ideas when it's coming out?
I believe it's currently a case of "It'll be ready when it's ready"

At the moment it's best to simply await further announcements.

You could put the RPN link in Safari, then tap the share button, then tap add to home screen. It's sort of an Rpn app

Benedikte said:
Will it be available for android?
The Dark Wizard]The developer is almost done it seems. [URL="https://xenforo.com/community/threads/native-xenforo-app-in-development.109044/page-14#post-1068234\ said:
Native XenForo App in Development.[/URL]

There is a tease of the sales page, we will buy it and upload it to the app stores for ios/android as soon as it goes up for sale.
Yes :)

PinkUnicorn said:
Cool and iOS?
That's the first one the developer is releasing.

RpN is not making this app, the developer is making it for all xenforo sites, we buy it when he releases it and we put our logo on it and upload it to iOS/android.

Yes an app would certainly help for I only use my IPod to go onto websites. Sometimes Safari dosnt like certain sites. So haveing an app would just make it that much more compatible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back