• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

When in Rome, Do as the Romans

Ritual

I shouldn't want it, but I want it

//Looking for anyone to roleplay a Highschool drama between however many characters you want, my in depth roleplay preferences are in my meet me thread :)//

*Taurus Arin Zoda*

April 25th/Taurus/Male/17/Greek/Gay

Model: Jaco Van Den Hoven

3ea1dabc166aff7f05e9c51b926dc10b.jpg

The school day was a drag as usual and it was at free period that Taurus decided to head to the art room, the one place he actually
LIKED at this hell hole. He walked in and was greeted with the smells of oil paints and new canvas, chalk dust and heating clay. The kilns in the back room were on, buzzing with a slight hum from the heat, the freshmen culture project probably. He was a sophomore, with two more years at East Millard High Day School. Sounds like a private school name, but was far from. Yeah the school was littered with biblical quotes and statues of Christ, but their studies didn't revolve around the faith at all, it was just like any other high school. Taurus belonged to the outcasts, the ones who never talked and tried there best to stay discreet, but he was for some reason accepted by the football jockies for being friends with a senior.

~

~

~

*Judas Armani Marcello Vincent Roman*

Nov.18th/Scorpio/Male/19/Italian/Bisexual

Model: Willy Cartier

tumblr_mijgnmFXTP1qgmooqo1_r1_400.gif

Probably one of the most know kids at school, Judas was famous for being the strong and proud leader of the fashion design club. He wasn't the friendliest of souls (sprouting from his Scorpio personality) but he was still a sweetheart when you got to know him. His parents sent him to EMHD in the belief that hed learn more about their savior and holy father of the land. Little did they know it would be the complete opposite. His exposure to this school enlightened him to things he was never allowed to know, drugs, sex, relationships. If it wasnt considered disrespect, hed laugh in the faces of his family for assuming he was still a virgin at 19.

He wasnt a straight A student, nor was he known for showing up to every class. He was very selective in his choosing of everything, with his heart set on Fashion it was hard to let any other subject in. Despite his cocky nature, he somehow ended up in a bond with Taurus, confusing both of them as to why they were even friends but they both rolled with it. They got along nicely despite being polar opposites.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back