• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

What's Your take on a Shattered Mind?

Cosmosis

How long has it been now? -Cosmo 2023
Hello. My name is The Broken Mind. To those that read this, I thank you for your time. To the artists who are eager to learn my commission, i'm sorry but you'll have to read a few more words to start. I want to know what everyone's interpretation is on a broken or dysfunctional mind. Weather it be digital or hand-drawn, I want to know. I'll take these pictures and use them in varying areas, one being as my profile picture here or as my profile cover. This is also going to help me on possible roleplays I make and characters I make in books if i'm allowed to use any picture made as possible pictures for said stories.

Again, I thank all of you for reading this and to any who respond. Send any work to a Private Message or Place it here. Whatever is the most convenient for you as I know everyone is busy. Thank you all for your time. ~The Broken Mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Back