Other What's your strange fears?

Rowan Doll

Trans Masc | auDHD | Always looking to RP
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Mine is little moving creatures in a big group, like ants. I hate them, but I also run if I see them, until I bring up the courage to look at them, then I just watch them...

children and crowds, i also hate being alone and blood.
blood is my biggest fear, since i cry with pain even if my injury is small or it doesn't hurt. The sight of blood is insufferable.
loneliness is terrifying, since i don't know what might happen when i'm alone. I honestly get stressed when alone, so i just turn on my laptop to forget.
crowds may include people who have wicked thoughts, so i never leave home.
about children.. i dont know-

Orcas. They are the most majestic, terrifying thing to me. The ocean in general is horrible, but killer whales are the worst.

I must have a fear of neglecting my pets because I've often woken up in the middle of the night in a small panic thinking I forgot to feed a pet... that I do not own.

I am so afraid of not hearing someone. To the point my brain will make it so uncomfortable to have my headphones fully on. One ear MUST be uncovered or I will DIE.

Missing a call. It sounds stupid but due to losing a friend to a terminal illness I missed my last call to her because I stayed late at my old job. So I always call back as soon as I can if I can't answer the phone.

I don't know if it's a stupid fear but it does keep me up at night sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back