Tech What's your opinion on the Mech fights so far?

Spicy Serious

Divinely Devilish
Last month Megabots fought the Japanese company Sudabashi Heavy Industries, in a Mech fight.

In my opinion I got just what I expected, it was slow and kind of awkward. With the announcers doing their best to make it sound a lot more interesting than it was. Not to say I hated it, its the closest we've come to Mech Fights and that makes me incredibly happy.

Since then they've held another fight, between their two mechs, and it was streamed Live on twitch. Which made for a really long stream because of malfunctions and repairs.

Frankly I think the sport has potential, Megabots seem to be listening to their fans and trying. And I pray that this really does become a sport because I need this in my lifetime.

What about you guys? Any thoughts on what's happened so far? What about ideas for the future league?

I think I saw that fight. It was between the Kuratas of Suidabashi and Megabots' Eagle Prime and Iron Glory or so.

Yeah, it was slow, though it's the closest thing we can get to the dream of giant, piloted robots duking it out in awesome arenas. It kind of felt a little unfair to me since Megabots had two robots and Suidabashi only brought one Kuratas model.

Hey, if e-sports is a thing, maybe someday in the future, mecha-sports will. I heard some other countries are working on their own robots, so we might see more of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back