TV & Film What's your niche show or film that nobody seems to know about or enjoy?

I don't really watch shows. I don't have the time or patience for it. But I have watched a whole lot of movies over the years! Show of hands for those of you that have seen the movie, Event Horizon. That's sci-fi horror done right!

backdrop-1920.jpg

Soo many oldies but goodies XD
I loved Deltora's Quest as a kid, I use to own all the books for it once upon a time and really enjoyed the show! Liberty's kids was another good one for me, Gargoyles, Slugterra was my absolute favorite but no ones ever even heard of it from what I can tell. And my first favorite British show was on Disney late at night called Wolf-Blood its what got me into watching Dr. Who cause it'd be Wolf-Blood then Dr. Who then another episode of Wolf-Blood and that was back when it was just cable so you had to watch it all the way through to get to the show you wanted XD

When I was 12-15, I was absolutely obsessed with this obscure 2000s animated show based around the X-Men called X-Men Evolution. When I say I was obsessed, I mean I was uncontrollably obsessed with the show to the point I was constantly daydreaming about it (shout-out to goth Rogue being my gay awakening, love her for that). I was also going through one of the roughest points in my life, and I think not being able to obsess over the show with anyone made it a bit harder.

The show has definitely aged a bit, but if you're into cheesy, early 2000s Marvel animations based around a group of teenage X-Men, this will really hit in the nostalgia factor. It was as influential to my taste as Batman: The Animated Series was. I really only met like two people who knew about the show, one of them being a friend that I had to introduce to the show.

When I was 12-15, I was absolutely obsessed with this obscure 2000s animated show based around the X-Men called X-Men Evolution. When I say I was obsessed, I mean I was uncontrollably obsessed with the show to the point I was constantly daydreaming about it (shout-out to goth Rogue being my gay awakening, love her for that). I was also going through one of the roughest points in my life, and I think not being able to obsess over the show with anyone made it a bit harder.

The show has definitely aged a bit, but if you're into cheesy, early 2000s Marvel animations based around a group of teenage X-Men, this will really hit in the nostalgia factor. It was as influential to my taste as Batman: The Animated Series was. I really only met like two people who knew about the show, one of them being a friend that I had to introduce to the show.
I use to watch the shit out of Evolution. Especially because they introduced
X-23
into the universe for the first time, even though they kinda retconned it later.

Motherland: Fort Salem
Darwins Game
Martin 1977
House of Wax 2005
Blood+
Vampire Princess Miyu
Friend Request
Would You Rather (this fucked me UP)
Liberty's Kids
Winx Club
W.I.T.C.H
Lemonade Mouth
The Black Phone
Labyrinth
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Lost Girl
Love 020
Meteor Garden
The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
Minecraft Diaries
Alice in Borderland

This is all it lmfao

Darwins Game
Martin 1977
House of Wax 2005
Blood+
Vampire Princess Miyu
Friend Request
Liberty's Kids
Winx Club
W.I.T.C.H
Lemonade Mouth
The Black Phone
Labyrinth
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Lost Girl
Love 020
Meteor Garden
Minecraft Diaries
Alice in Borderland

This is all it lmfao
Hey I recognize most of these 😂

Oh God. Theres this 2003 Russel Crowe film called Master and Commander, about naval battles during the Napoleonic Wars. Mind you, I have no expertise in war history, boats, or even Russell Crowe.

What I do have is a deep love for men in period fashion. 🤣

I use to watch the shit out of Evolution. Especially because they introduced
X-23
into the universe for the first time, even though they kinda retconned it later.
Yeah, I really wish they had done more with her. I loved her interactions with Logan; little me with developing father issues really liked seeing the (sort of) father/daughter relationship develop. Also, oh my god FINALLLYY! I rarely meet anyone who even knew about the show. I recently got what I'm assuming would be a very hard-to-find action figure of Wolverine. He's got retractable claws and everything, and I had to fight the urge to open his box lmao.

My favorite characters were Nightcrawler and Rogue. Nightcrawler was because gender envy, and Rogue because I was starting to realize I liked women. Show brought out the fruit bowl in me, and I'll always love it for that.

Darwins Game
Martin 1977
House of Wax 2005
Blood+
Vampire Princess Miyu
Friend Request
Liberty's Kids
Winx Club
W.I.T.C.H
Lemonade Mouth
The Black Phone
Labyrinth
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Lost Girl
Love 020
Meteor Garden
Minecraft Diaries
Alice in Borderland

This is all it lmfao
Yooo, Liberty's Kids! I grew up on that show!

Remember catching almost every episode of Alphas and the later seasons of Misfits (post-Iwan Rheon) when they first aired.

Travelers
It’s a 3-season Netflix show about people from the future trying to correct the past. It is SO good and no one seems to know what it is.

Darwins Game
Martin 1977
House of Wax 2005
Blood+
Vampire Princess Miyu
Friend Request
Liberty's Kids
Winx Club
W.I.T.C.H
Lemonade Mouth
The Black Phone
Labyrinth
Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Lost Girl
Love 020
Meteor Garden
Minecraft Diaries
Alice in Borderland

This is all it lmfao
I still stand by this btw Its so hard finding fans of these shows for me

Alice in Borderland…..best……show……ever. I love every single thing about it. I’m not familiar with the original manga so can’t really comment on it but the show has pretty much everything in it you could want from a show. And that ending in season 2 is pure genius. I can’t recommend the show highly enough.

I loved a show called Warehouse 13. It was a Syfy show I found on a streaming service, don't remember which, but it's about these government agents collecting dangerous artifacts with mysterious powers. The cast is very charming and the chemistry between the characters is very heartwarming. ^^ It got canceled but they managed to wrap up the show nicely!

The Good Cop.
Another Netflix series, only ten episodes long, amazing tho.
I have literally never heard anyone talk about it and there’s only like 2 fics of it online.

I loved a show called Warehouse 13. It was a Syfy show I found on a streaming service, don't remember which, but it's about these government agents collecting dangerous artifacts with mysterious powers. The cast is very charming and the chemistry between the characters is very heartwarming. ^^ It got canceled but they managed to wrap up the show nicely!
I remember that show! It was loosely based off the SCP Foundation from what I heard.

I love Warehouse 13! I liked Relic Hunter (I believe it was called)~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back