Other What's your Myers–Briggs personality type?

I'm an ENTJ-T, the "Commander", lol. Interestingly, that website actually has a members area with an RPing section, which is what introduced me to roleplaying in the first place. In my experience N types have been the most interested in roleplaying, with a higher ratio of introverts among them. It looks like that more or less seems to be the case here.

I've taken it more than once, never got the same answer twice.

As for accuracy of the test, shooting a shotgun at a target 1 inch outside of its effective range is more accurate.

The test is a party/forum game.

I've taken the Myers-Briggs test several times throughout the years and I always end up with the ENFP result. I think the personality fits me pretty well, given that I always get the same result. :smilepuff:

INFP-T for me. I have taken it more than once, got the same result. Honestly, it discribed me well.. Kind of surprised. nice share though, thanks for that!

I'm an ENTJ-T, the "Commander", lol. Interestingly, that website actually has a members area with an RPing section, which is what introduced me to roleplaying in the first place. In my experience N types have been the most interested in roleplaying, with a higher ratio of introverts among them. It looks like that more or less seems to be the case here.
Interesting! Very True!

I've taken it more than once, never got the same answer twice.

As for accuracy of the test, shooting a shotgun at a target 1 inch outside of its effective range is more accurate.

The test is a party/forum game.
Subjective lol. I have this test through several mediums and gotten the result every time. Additionally, several multi-million dollar corporations use this test as apart of the higher process for manager level and above positions. But I mean there is nothing wrong with being skeptical 😄

INTJ-T, "The Architect." According to 16Personaltiies, I am among the 0.8% of females with the personality type.
Which honestly makes me sound like the "I'm-not-like-the-other-girls" trope. I highly doubt the validity of the claim, but it's still one of the most descriptive personality tests I've ever taken. There are definitely some traits I identify strongly with (i.e being a bookworm, highly curious individual, opinionated and enjoys debating, etc.)

If your friend is sad about something, your first instinct is to support them emotionally, not try to solve their problem.
Literally neither.
When you sleep, your dreams tend to be bizarre and fantastical.
If they only freaking knew.
You find it easy to empathize with a person who has gone through something you never have.
I don't empathize ever.

Your personality type is:
Logistician
ISTJ-A

Mind
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
8% Extraverted
92% Introverted

Energy
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
41% Intuitive
59% Observant

Nature
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
96% Thinking
4% Feeling

Tactics
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
76% Judging
24% Prospecting

Identity
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
81% Assertive
19% Turbulent

Their defining characteristics of integrity, practical logic and tireless dedication to duty make Logisticians a vital core to many families, as well as organizations
No wonder I hate my job.

Got my strengths & weaknesses right. Especially the part about me judgemental, I am extremely judgemental.
Didn't bother reading the romance crap, doubt they took into account asexuality.
Didn't bother reading parenthood, I'd rather die than be a parent. Unless you count cats.
Career; got the idea right, reality is a bitch and anally raped me out of it.

I’m an ENFP. I think it reflects my personality, though I wish they had another option with Introvert and Extrovert, as I’m more of an Ambivert and it depends on what social situation I’m in.

I'm an INTJ, but lemme tell you figuring out what type I was took a lot of effort. I typed as an INFJ for the longest time, but then I had a couple of friends talk to me like "yo dude. Are you sure about that?"

And yeah. We looked at the cognitive functions and did a bit of studying into me, and lo and behold, I'm an INTJ. I didn't really believe it for the longest time because of the "INTJs don't have emotions and are always horrible people" stereotype that is prevalent on the internet, because I'm fairly in touch with my emotions. Fairly. I repress a lot, but you know. I'm very empathetic. Anyway, but after I did a lot of studying into the type and what they're actually like, I finally accepted it.

1576477132977.png

Definitely I agree with the INFP but not sure about the attachment for INFP. Though, there are astonishing similarities so who knows! Though I do feel confident that I'm an INFP. And It's super nice to see other INFP's here on the site, and if you are an INFP and you feel like crap about it, just remember that its possible Childish Gambino is an INFP :xFwink:

I took it again this year to see what I've got and sure enough, it's still the same INFP-T personality lol

I'm an INTP. Seems pretty accurate, though I'm more concerned with practical applications of knowledge as opposed to strict theory lol. That being said I do have a habit of googling random shit and falling down the Wikipedia rabbit hole, especially when doing research for a story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back