Other What's your Myers–Briggs personality type?

No, like most roleplayers so far are INFP. Earlier in the trend someone mentionned how personality types correlated with personality types.

Its interesting to see tbh

Yea I really enjoy spotting the trends. It seems like most Rpers are introverts, which is surprising to no one lol.

When I was 10, I took the the test. I got an ENFP very heavily weighted in every letter i got. It fit me very well for the time. I took the test again in 10 years. I was curious to see if, during the ages of 10-20 my personality changed along with my body. I still got ENFP, but I noticed that when I once had a 93% in the F, I now had a 51% in the F, and a 49% in the T. I always found that to be a very interesting change, and I wondered if that was just an affect of growing older and more logical, or just simply a change I personally had undergone.

When I was 10, I took the the test. I got an ENFP very heavily weighted in every letter i got. It fit me very well for the time. I took the test again in 10 years. I was curious to see if, during the ages of 10-20 my personality changed along with my body. I still got ENFP, but I noticed that when I once had a 93% in the F, I now had a 51% in the F, and a 49% in the T. I always found that to be a very interesting change, and I wondered if that was just an affect of growing older and more logical, or just simply a change I personally had undergone.
Personality fluctuates through life due to many reasons. There is no such thing as a personality set in concrete, but rather just tendencies to act a certain way in a generic situation. For instance, an extrovert will tend to be energized in public settings such as festivals, etc. That doesn’t mean that every single public venue they will be that way, but on most cases yes.

Also, personality does tone down. As high schoolers, due to puberty, our personality are tend to go in extremes (for obvious reasons)

I could go in more details at home if you would like but that’s the general idea 😋

Actually, do you know what I am interested in? I wonder how personality type affect the style and prose of each individual role-player.

Actually, do you know what I am interested in? I wonder how personality type affect the style and prose of each individual role-player.
Oh shit that would
Be interesting. You could totally evaluate that by comparing the personality types of known english authors with their literary style.

I've taken the test multiple times through the past couple years and I'm always INFP. I don't really agree with everything the INFP description says, but some of it is accurate, I guess.
Edit: INFP-T to be more precise

Actually, do you know what I am interested in? I wonder how personality type affects the style and prose of each individual role-player.

I'm assuming Es are more expressive in their writing, while Is would be more conservative, literary style. Ns probably plan out their characters further into the future, while Ss just go with the flow of the rp. Ts probably use more objective language and talk about the facts of the matter directing their characters by what makes sense logically, and Fs probably think more about how their character's feeling influence what they should be doing. Lastly, I would guess that Ps are more likely to be the rp hoppers, because they are constantly being interested in new ideas, and Js probably tend to be more loyal toward one rp at a time. But I could be totally wrong, just my general assumptions.

Anyone else fascinated with personality test and types. I just find it so interesting to learn more about myself and others. Let me know if you have...

1) Taken the Myer-Briggs...

2) If you have what is your type?

and

3) How accurate do you think the test got with your personality type.

I'm an ENTP, and I feel like the test pretty much aced my personality.

If you are wanting to take the test, you can do so for free here !

I'm glad to see there are other, ENTPs on this site. I don't have much to add, but I do like this thread, mainly because I really enjoy the MBTI test and what it can tell you about people. I will say I don't tend to see a lot of S types around. Irl and on this site. I would also assume that E types are more likely to start threads and open discourse between players. And yes I will agree that P types are probably more likely to leave an old RP for a new one. Anywho, welcome to the site, neat Ezreal icon.

I'm assuming Es are more expressive in their writing, while Is would be more conservative, literary style. Ns probably plan out their characters further into the future, while Ss just go with the flow of the rp. Ts probably use more objective language and talk about the facts of the matter directing their characters by what makes sense logically, and Fs probably think more about how their character's feeling influence what they should be doing. Lastly, I would guess that Ps are more likely to be the rp hoppers, because they are constantly being interested in new ideas, and Js probably tend to be more loyal toward one rp at a time. But I could be totally wrong, just my general assumptions.
well, all of the letters you described for me (ENFP) are pretty accurate I would say.

last time i took the test i was an INTP, this time i got INFP
honestly there wasn't a big difference between thinking and feeling, but i agree that i'm more emotional than i used to be (haven't gotten any better at dealing with other people's emotions though lol)
in any case, personality tests like these are fun but i don't put too much weight on them

Did this a long time ago and was INFJ, I felt like it was fairly accurate though it's possible that things have changed over the decade or so since I last took the test.

i’ve taken the test multiple times, and always gotten either INFJ or INFP, pretty evenly on both! they apply pretty well, i would say. i’m admittedly kind of mood swing-y, so that may affect scores in passions and the like. ^^”

i’ve taken the test multiple times, and always gotten either INFJ or INFP, pretty evenly on both! they apply pretty well, i would say. i’m admittedly kind of mood swing-y, so that may affect scores in passions and the like. ^^”

I can relate to being mood swing-y 😅

I've taken the test twice. INTP-T here, and some things were surprisingly accurate, though not all of course. With all of my ideas and constant revisions to them, I feel like I might be a really chaotic person whoops.

I'd say that some of the questions themselves were also a bit interesting. They made me realize things that I have a tendency to do subconciously :'D

Last edited:
I'm also an INTP-T!
Honestly I usually kind of hate these sorts of things (my astrological chart makes no sense), but I feel like my MBTI is at least a little accurate, even if the fact that the results are based on my own answers makes it a little biased. That said, I've taken the test several times over the last few years and my result is always the same, so there's that.

I am an INTJ

another-one-300x300.jpg

I've taken the test twice. INTP-T here, and some things were surprisingly accurate, though not all of course. With all the ideas and constant revisions to them, I feel like I might be a really chaotic person whoops.

I'd say that some of the questions themselves were also a bit interesting. They made me realize things that I have a tendency to do subconciously :'D

Yes I also think the questions were really Intresting. Sometimes it was hard to be 100% truthful with myself about the negative things I do 😅

I'm also an INTP-T!
Honestly I usually kind of hate these sorts of things (my astrological chart makes no sense), but I feel like my MBTI is at least a little accurate, even if the fact that the results are based on my own answers makes it a little biased. That said, I've taken the test several times over the last few years and my result is always the same, so there's that.

Yea but things like Zodiac signs are pretty random (even if mine happens to be scary accurate.) The MBTI is built off of the psychology research of Carl Jung (Big name in psychology) and has been refine through the years. There are lots of cooperation that use MBTI data to determine whether a candidate will be a fit for their company.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back