Other Whats your halloween costume this year?

Since not everyone knows the fandom rasetsu is from, let's say vampire XD

L

A

M

P

As for my costume...
someone who has a life and isn’t fat. Get it because it’s halloween and you’re supposed to be someone/something you’re not

I don’t really know yet.
Oh my God. Lol. And yes, I'm gonna carry around a lamp. You should be a unicorn. Or a rhino, majestic fat unicorns

I'm gonna carry around a lamp. You should be a unicorn. Or a rhino, majestic fat unicorns

Goddamn it. Lol. I wouldn't be caught dead as a unicorn! Or a rhino!

Also where did "spoopy" come from. I saw it in the title to the Halloween profile pic thread, but I'm not sure if it's an honest mistake or some kind of meme I'm unaware of.

Smooth Criminal MJ, maybe. Mostly because my friend's going as Fat Elvis. And we will never be royals ... but we can get pretty damn close.

If someone with a white tank top and a fake chevron stache wants to tag along with us, we would welcome that.

Smooth Criminal MJ, maybe. Mostly because my friend's going as Fat Elvis. And we will never be royals ... but we can get pretty damn close.

If someone with a white tank top and a fake chevron stache wants to tag along with us, we would welcome that.

Well I have a shitty stache but I could wear a white tank top—a wifebeater...

My niece and nephew are three. I'm going as Winnie the Pooh, my niece is going as Piglet, my nephew is going as Roo my sister (their mother is going as) Kanga, her boyfriend (twins father) is going as Tigger, and my brother is going as Christopher Robin. We made it a family thing this year since we are all in the same area this year.

Goddamn it. Lol. I wouldn't be caught dead as a unicorn! Or a rhino!

Also where did "spoopy" come from. I saw it in the title to the Halloween profile pic thread, but I'm not sure if it's an honest mistake or some kind of meme I'm unaware of.
WELL THEN BE A BIG FOOT. Idk lmao
And spoopy is a meme from several years ago. It started because someone found a halloween sign at a big corporate store that misspelled "spooky"

My niece and nephew are three. I'm going as Winnie the Pooh, my niece is going as Piglet, my nephew is going as Roo my sister (their mother is going as) Kanga, her boyfriend (twins father) is going as Tigger, and my brother is going as Christopher Robin. We made it a family thing this year since we are all in the same area this year.
THATS SO SWEET I LOVE IT. Christopher Robin was such a heart warming movie. I've always love pooh bear

This is great! Makes me think of my aunt--she loves Pooh bear.

WELL THEN BE A BIG FOOT. Idk lmao
And spoopy is a meme from several years ago. It started because someone found a halloween sign at a big corporate store that misspelled "spooky"

Hehe actually I might go as a Norseman/Viking! I have a Norse tunic and drinking horn (with belt holder) from Grimfrost in Sweden, a homemade cloak, a homemade shield, and possibly some other things to complete it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back