Other What's your favourite ice cream flavour?

My favorite ice cream is vanilla with peanut butter cups :) A.K.A- Moose tracks.

My friend's favorite ice cream is chocolate and Moose Tracks. :D

My favorites in no particular order are:

• Strawberry
  • Cherry Garcia from Ben & Jerry's
  • Green Tea
  • Ginger
  • Vanilla Bean

Himouto-Umaru-chan-animated-gif-%E5%B9%B2%E7%89%A9%E5%A6%B9%EF%BC%81%E3%81%86%E3%81%BE%E3%82%8B%E3%81%A1%E3%82%83%E3%82%93-27.gif

Of all the kinds of icecream I ate in my lifetime, this is the flavor most prevalent in my dreams and my memories.

Rum Raisin!​

Cookies and Cream or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I would have great difficulty having to choose between the two. Mmm... Ice cream...

Ben and Jerry's Phish food! I have no self control when it comes to that tub of loveliness! x

Super Dulce de Leche

Dulce de Leche is an Argentine sweet, similar to Toffee or Milk Caramel. Is really sweet and the "Super" is because the ice-cream gets mixed with the proper sweet

super-ddl.jpg

I really like pistachio ice cream, oooooh I see some in a Japanese ice cream store! *comes back* that was NOT ice cream! It was wasabi....

Okay, so there's this really good flavor of ice cream at Cold Stone Creamery named "Oreo Creme Filling" and it's so amazing. It is literally just the best flavor of ice cream that I've ever tasted. Just ever, no joke. Sadly, it only is sold seasonally and I don't live anywhere close to the brand ice cream place. ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back