TV & Film What's your favorite cartoon or anime character and why?

yourfutureseoulmate

달의 아이
I have so many favorites I can't choose exactly just one single favorite character. But nonetheless I'll do my favorite character from one of my favorite TV shows Steven Universe.
One of my favorite my favorite characters is Amethyst. She is one of my favorites because she's my birthstone and I relate to her closely in the emotions and behaviors she has in the show.

My favorite character hands down is Eduardo from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. He is my favorite because
1) He dresses metal, most likely in attempts to look more intimidating. I really like the style.
2) The fact that he doesn't match the stereotype for the way he dresses, he is a shy sweetheart!
3) He is loyal and willing to proctect anyone tha he cares about.
4) If anyone were to ever try to put anyone he cares for into danger, he will put them in their place in a heartbeat.
5) He is a sweetheart but knows when the proper time is to put his foot down.

My favorite character hands down is Eduardo from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. He is my favorite because
1) He dresses metal, most likely in attempts to look more intimidating. I really like the style.
2) The fact that he doesn't match the stereotype for the way he dresses, he is a shy sweetheart!
3) He is loyal and willing to proctect anyone tha he cares about.
4) If anyone were to ever try to put anyone he cares for into danger, he will put them in their place in a heartbeat.
5) He is a sweetheart but knows when the proper time is to put his foot down.

Ahhh! Yes I love that cartoon and I remember him. He was such a cinnamon roll!

I really wish I had a real reason why I love Louise from Bob's Burgers but I really don't. She just cracks me up. Though I make Tina's groaning noise at least once a day.

I really wish I had a real reason why I love Louise from Bob's Burgers but I really don't. She just cracks me up. Though I make Tina's groaning noise at least once a day.

I know right. Louise is a master mind in the making. You can't help but like her. But Tina's great too! Her monotone voice and awkward experiences are so real it's cringe worthy.

It's all good now! I have long since moved out. Thank you for your concern though. eue I also got my Football Head, so things are better for sure. Lol

Lol. That's great! Glad to see your life is going swell. Sighhh, I wish I had the guts to actually go after someone I want. My self esteem is so low meanwhile my nerves sky rocket. :'(

Lol. That's great! Glad to see your life is going swell. Sighhh, I wish I had the guts to actually go after someone I want. My self esteem is so low meanwhile my nerves sky rocket. :'(
Honestly, he came after me! We both liked each other and one day he just asked me out. I was and still am a nervous wreck, so if I can luck out so can you!

I won't because I like someone out of my race and also I'm not that pleasing to the eyes. I just hope I do end up getting lucky! I'll be so happy
Oh please, don't think that way! My friends used to say I looked like the girl from The Grudge. Just think positive! I hope you get the guy of your dreams. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back