Other What's the most Awkward Experience you've ever had?

Speaking generally, probably the moments when people I don't know make those small talk conversations that eventually lead to jokes they assume are funny so when I am neither laughing nor smiling there's that uncomfortable/awkward few moments of staring at one another.

Speaking generally, probably the moments when people I don't know make those small talk conversations that eventually lead to jokes they assume are funny so when I am neither laughing nor smiling there's that uncomfortable/awkward few moments of staring at one another.

I actually have the opposite reaction. I just laugh at everything, even serious topics, when I’m uncomfortable. It diffuses the situation for me, but might be annoying to the people around me.

What's the most Awkward Experience you've ever had? (Preferably with your crush)
well my girlfriend and i had been friends for ages and as i was leaving our best friend's house while we'd all been hanging out there, she grabbed my hand and asked me out then shoved me towards my car and i couldn't tell if she was joking cause you know the lesbians flirt constantly with other lesbians so yeah.

I was “jumped” at a library once. A bunch of other students tried to scare me because they thought I was their friend from behind. Apparently, we both share the same build and hairstyle. It was both funny and awkward as they tried to explain and apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back