Other What's the most Awkward Experience you've ever had?

Okayyyy idk if this is the MOST awkward for me but it makes the list so *claps hands and sadly exhale* there was this girl I liked for 4 years right and then I told her I liked her before she moved and i told a bunch of my friends that I liked her. Side note don’t know if she liked me it’s a long story. Anyway so there was one day after I told her in class were she had to work with me on something and all my friends were saying stuff and because I’m a douche (this was in year 7 so I’m better at talking to woman now) I just was so embarrassed and didn’t look at her because she made me nervous I was bright red all class and that class lasted a hour and man it suckkkkedddd

so yeah that was my story this will not be the last time I’ll be on this thread lol

Okayyyy idk if this is the MOST awkward for me but it makes the list so *claps hands and sadly exhale* there was this girl I liked for 4 years right and then I told her I liked her before she moved and i told a bunch of my friends that I liked her. Side note don’t know if she liked me it’s a long story. Anyway so there was one day after I told her in class were she had to work with me on something and all my friends were saying stuff and because I’m a douche (this was in year 7 so I’m better at talking to woman now) I just was so embarrassed and didn’t look at her because she made me nervous I was bright red all class and that class lasted a hour and man it suckkkkedddd

so yeah that was my story this will not be the last time I’ll be on this thread lol
I feel ya. I told the girl I liked how I felt and she eventually grew to like me back, but at the time, she was undecided. Most akward month of my life. XD

my boyfriend found my old sketch book from middle school that was full of drawing of my anime crushes. He then noticed that all my anime crushes have one thing in common they all have long green hair. my face was so red when he looked through it and now he keeps teasing me about it.

my boyfriend found my old sketch book from middle school that was full of drawing of my anime crushes. He then noticed that all my anime crushes have one thing in common they all have long green hair. my face was so red when he looked through it and now he keeps teasing me about it.
Oof. I haven't had anything similar to that happen to me, but... Oof.

Oof on the bright side tho he might dye his hair green lol

Well, I might as well share an experience. The girl I liked and I were sitting on a trampoline, (This was when I was 14) And I sat down, accidentally putting my hand over hers. She did nothing, and we sat like that for at least an hour and a half, both our faces, tomato.

yea me and my boyfriend passed notes to each other through a friend because we were too nervous to talk to each other. i was freaking out all the time when i send notes now that i look back it was so cute that we were so nervous

After "The Trampoline Incident" As we called it, I for some reason kept on trying to hold her hand, but was waaay too much of a coward. Lol
So I kinda get it

Yeah, XD. I'm one of the guys who does stuff in the background. Not, uh, talking to people. I'm still super insecure. XD

... Something happened that made many things awkward but I'm not haring, just letting the forum know. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back