Video Games What's the deal with Mobile Games?

Imaginiaria

Maybe it's just me, but I really don't get why people don't like them. I can understand that a lot of games are there are repetitive or if it's just not your thing, but a lot of the time the majority seems to hate on them just because it's a thing. In my opinion, there are good games out there for Android and IOS if you just look. Some good examples for Android (I say Android just because that's what I have) are these:

• Evocreo
  • Final Fantasy Mobius
  • Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
  • Beyond the Bounds
  • White Island
  • Fantasy War Tactics
Those are some of the games I have. I don't play mobile games as much as I do with console gaming but I still play them a lot. This is probably not that great a start of a thread, but I'm not good with these. Leave opinions on mobile games here if you want. I'm a bit curious on what other people think.

Nice and convenient way to pass time when taking the train to and from work.

They're "just" time-wasters, usually infested by micro-transactions. Non-mobile games like PC or console games generally have other things to offer like movie-esque narratives or large open worlds to explore, or better defined and deeper gameplay.

cheap accessible and are just the next generation of dress up games for me. I love the episodes interactive story things. If it's pretty and allows me to customise a character then it is God. I don't care for console gaming because nothing will ever beat Bratz Rock Angelz for the PlayStation 2 and Gameboy Advance sooooo like what's the McPoint of keeping up with the hip new console games.

cheap accessible and are just the next generation of dress up games for me. I love the episodes interactive story things. If it's pretty and allows me to customise a character then it is God. I don't care for console gaming because nothing will ever beat Bratz Rock Angelz for the PlayStation 2 and Gameboy Advance sooooo like what's the McPoint of keeping up with the hip new console games.

GOAY. What year? ALL YEARS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back