Other What would you do with $1Mil

Build a library, invest in a school turn it into a non-profit, offer scholarships to train students with specialized skills, build industries to cater to specialized skills and as a whole, enrich the area. Invest in more green technology that helps to prevent floods as well as typhoon damage, found a foundation which helps the people of the mountains find livelihoods that limit migration and sustain towns and villages..

Sigh, if only.

Move to the Netherlands, possibly buy some video recording equipment, and. . . .Then maybe do something that is legal only in Holland.

Invest with some of it. Buy a decent house in Japan and about 3 cars. Save the rest and continue my education towards paramedic.

I'd invest most of it, and use the rest for collage. If we were being realistic, I'd also account for a binge-purchase of game systems, but what the heck, I'm in denial.

As I am a vain, materialistic and greedy human being. I would blow It all off in a week.

Ooooo those clothes look nice, so does those ones OH and those ones. I'll just pay one of everything, please.

I'd also bide my time with it, wait for a Steam sale; a big one. Like the Winter sale and
Boom

Buy every single game I like as fast as possible, with every DLC ever. Buy all the fucking Platinium in the world for Warframe and spend that shit.

With all the remaining cash, I'd get one of the best computers and desks around. Customize the fuck out of it and turn It into my godly seat of higher power so I may look down upon the console peasants with my high loading times and eye burning graphics. I would become a god of gaming, I would own and play everything possible.

Then I'd go bankrupt, live on the street and die curled up to a trash can whilst desperately hugging a piece of my burnt out desktop.

The End.

I'd donate some of it and as much as I'd like to spend the rest on something smart, I probably wouldn't. I'm somewhat of a reckless spender.

1. Give some to charity

2. Buy a hamster, guinea pig, bunny, otter, and a groundhog because they're all cute.

3. Buy devices.

4. Not sure what else, I'll keep it.

Shopping list

1. Two .50 caliber machine guns

2. 7 slabs of one feet thick slab of steel

3. Bulldozer

4. 90 gallons of dry concrete

5. Vent and life support system

6. Rivet gun

7. Rivets

8. Various semi-automatic pistols and rifles

9. IED components

10. Electrical components

11. Wiring components

12. Button components

13. 900 lb of C4 and Shaped charges

14. Food and water for 100 years

15. Portable sleeping compartment

16. Lots of tobbaco (mind you, not cigarettes

17. Heavy caliber sniper rifles

18. Camera with bulletproof casing and glass

19. Camera connected screen

20. Dynamo for electricity generation

21. Stylish new wardrobe

Last edited by a moderator:
Pay my entire way through college, get a car, suit up my dorm a bit, invest in some stuff, then save the rest

• Pay my bills
  • Move somewhere nice
  • Buy a house
  • Look into College
  • Buy slaves

[QUOTE="Ciell Phantomhive]

• Pay my bills
  • Move somewhere nice
  • Buy a house
  • Look into College
  • Buy slaves

[/QUOTE]