• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

What was that?

Do you beleve in ghosts?

• No you dumb fuck.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Holy shit, YASS.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Yelsha

Nerd? We prefer the term INTELLECTUAL BADASS.
@Shade Wraith

Two ordinary detective get an assignment:

A rich family lived in a house in the forest. They loved it. But something happened. Strangely, the people commited suicide with no cause. People who pass the house, hear srange noises, and even at the best, screams of a little child.

You two must find out what's in there, and figure out the incident.

Signed,

Dr.Maxwell

Marie would wait at the headquarters nervously, fiddling with her sleeves. This is the most intense horror scene she has been to, and she didn’t like it. It of course had to be set up at midnight, which she hated the most. Why can’t I just be in bed... She thought in her mind, soon enough walking slowly up and down, biting on her sleeve. A frown was gently engraves on her baby doll face. She didn’t like this.

"Yo, why are you being antsy? If you are that hungry I can buy you lunch you know." Her senior would show up adjusting his suit jacket, his badge gleaming on the placard around his neck. "Let's just get in the car for now, we have alot to discuss on this case." He pulled out his Glock 22 Gen. 4, checked the ammo and re-holstered it.

1108253289_02aaf2f556_z.jpg

She sook her head. " Im not hungry.." She frowned little. She noticed that she forgot her weapon, facepalming to herself. " Right, Right..." She slowly walked toward him, her eyebrows furrowing.

"I took the liberty of putting your gun in the passenger seat because I figured you forgot it again. Got to be a bit more careful, you aren't exactly a rookie to me. One day I am hoping that you will surpass me." He patted her shoulder and unlocked the doors to the SUV.

Marie frowned. " It is the middle of the night, sir.." She said respectfully as she looked at the SUV. She didnt like the idea of going to a haunted house. " Why do we have to go again?" She muttered, moving back a little. " I mean really, I should be asleep in my warm fluffy bed.." She groaned, walking up to the SUV.

"That is no way for a Detective to talk. Its set this way for a reason. You complain now but you wont when you see your paycheck." He shook his head somewhat disappointed by her attitude.

" Hm. But you should know that the demon in the house could latch onto us, and haunt us? No amount of pay would help that." She shrugged, walking to the passenger seat and opening the door, slipping in and grabbing her gun, examening it.

"Maybe so but that doesn't matter if we get rid of it first." He opened the drivers side door and sat down, pulling the door shut. Pulling on his seat belt he looked over at her. "Are you ready?"

She sighed, checking her gun and stuff. She nodded. " Yep..." Although she was in a high rank for this stuff, she still got scared. Her face was pale, but got luminated by the moon seeping in from the window. She looked beautiful, but had a little bit of a creepy touch to it.

"If you say so." He starts up the ca, switches it into gear and starts driving. Turning onto the highway he hoped to get there a little after 11 at night.

She gripped the car seat anxiously. " Are you sure we should do it?" She looked at him unsurely, her eyes being lighter than usual.

"Yes it what we get paid for," He looked over at her for a second and sighed. "If its that big of a deal I can bless our weapons before we go in."

She leaned back, looking out of the window. Her eyebrows softened as she said with her tiny voice " Yes please...". Fear was clearly shooken though her voice. " I'm sorry, I dont know what's come over me." She sighed, leaning forward and saddling her for head in her hand.

"It is ok, just take the case like you normally would." He looked over at her and patted the top of her head. "Alright looks like we are here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back