• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What time is it! (Adventure Time roleplay)

ManyFaces

Devil's Advocate
Put all your crazy OOC in here to avoid cluttering up the Roleplaying tab!!!

382124795e75e117c0c21d705ae28476.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Waaaaaaiting for C/S skeleton.

This looks like fun :D

Question!

What's Alignment? I mean, I kind of get what it could be, but I don't want to add any incorrect information.

So...Yeah

Edit: Nvm, I gots this

@ManyFaces

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]

Biography:

Ryan is the lab made son of Marciline the Vampire Queen. Made from some of Marciline's genes, Ryan was made by Princess Bubblegum to be the son of Marci.

...But to make him a little different from his mom, PB gave Ryan different abilities.

[/QUOTE]
If I may ask, why?

What's the motive PB had for creating him, and when she did, why make him any different? If he's a vampire, how did PB give him sun immunity if she couldn't give it to Marceline?

I know PB isn't necessarily aligned to good, but forcing someone to have a child is pretty unethical and seems out of character.

Well, she made Ryan to be the heir to the throne. And since PB made him herself, I'm pretty sure could give him the sun immunity.

This confuses me.

Ignoring why PB would want a Vampire child to be heir instead of, for example, asking Marceline or trying to create a more successful Goliad, this still doesn't explain why his DNA is different from Marceline's. To my knowledge, Princess Bubblegum hasn't spliced the DNA of anything that isn't part Candy. If she can't, he'd be a 100% clone of Marceline. (female)

If she could, he would have to have a father Princess Bubblegum took the Y chromosome from, since she can't *make* DNA for anything but Candy People. Ignoring the question of why vampirism is hereditary or how traditionally (non-candy) cloned organisms die a lot, if he was created as a modified clone by Princess Bubblegum, how did she give him his powers? Marceline got them from absorbing the souls of the vampires she killed during her career as a vampire hunter, before she became a vampire herself. Ryan shouldn't have those souls. To keep his species intact, PB would need genes for every power he has from demon parents, since Humans don't have powers and Vampires are extinct sans Marceline. The thing is, being part Demon doesn't give Marceline immunity to sunlight. I don't think princess bubblegum could add any kind of DNA to take away that weakness vampirism brings.

Might I suggest playing as Marshall Lee? I can imagine many ways to bring Ice King's fan fiction characters to Ooo that would be less invasive to the setting than the cloned offspring of a canon character.

giphy.gif

@ManyFaces are you going to reply soon or...?

Sorry if I'm annoying you by asking, I'm just hyped for this RP and don't want it to die

Aridis said:
@ManyFaces are you going to reply soon or...?
Sorry if I'm annoying you by asking, I'm just hyped for this RP and don't want it to die
Oh i'm sorry I kinda drifted off due to some irl things but it's all good

[QUOTE="Red Reaper]Well, she made Ryan to be the heir to the throne. And since PB made him herself, I'm pretty sure could give him the sun immunity.

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry Reaper but if you wouldn't mind could you just make an original vampire, I didn't expect anyone to try and make a character related to canon really. I would rather have everyone as their own character with no relative ties to canon characters as it's kind of like controlling them and what if someone joins and wants to play Marceline and wasn't cool with having a son. I hope you're still up for rping in here though.

[QUOTE="Emperor Ploppa]Are OCs is okay to play right?

[/QUOTE]
Yes but please don't have them related to a canon character.

Just a question: All canon characters not in use by players are regarded as NPCs and can be controlled by any RPer, right?

Ryik said:
Just a question: All canon characters not in use by players are regarded as NPCs and can be controlled by any RPer, right?
No, I have to have that burden until someone signs up for that character. Therefore I control the NPCs in the rp until someone takes them off my hands and then they can use them. But I won't make a bio for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back