Literature what steven king novels have you read?

accio_belle

// let's teach the pitiful children! //
i just finished reading "it" last night and hoooooooooooooooo bOY that was a wild ride

I think I have read just about everything Stephen King has put out, but my all-time favorite is Gerald's Game or Pet Cemetary. I recommend them both!

How did you feel about the new IT movie?

Oh gods. I went to see it with my girlfriend and she was terrified. I admit, the actors..really did an OUTSTANDING job. It was on par with stranger things, in my opinion. The fear aspect was alright. I expected some of the things, having seen the original and modern horror movies, but overall it was really REALLY well made and would watch again in a heartbeat.

Oh gods. I went to see it with my girlfriend and she was terrified. I admit, the actors..really did an OUTSTANDING job. It was on par with stranger things, in my opinion. The fear aspect was alright. I expected some of the things, having seen the original and modern horror movies, but overall it was really REALLY well made and would watch again in a heartbeat.
I feel the same! I’m really excited for part two!

I know who I’m NOT going to be able to trick into coming with me again! She isn’t falling for that trap a second time ?

Now you have me all excited, damn it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back