What Role do You Usually Have?

Tank/Support/Occasionally DPS

Tank, because I love big strong dudes, Support, because that gives me powers over who lives and dies and that's super hot, and DPS, because I love murder.

You do realize you just covered the three main classes, right?  And some of your logic is very flawed.  The only tank I really enjoy playing is an anthropomorphic torturous and Overwatch has D.VA and Zaria for tanks.

just my personal presence here, but I would probably hate to play a game with you as support.  My definition of a good support would be someone who tries to keep the entire team alive or makes proper judgements on who to heal (mainly the tank) as a benefit towards game victory as opposed to someone who does it to feel powerful and chose not to heal someone based on that.

You do realize you just covered the three main classes, right?  And some of your logic is very flawed.  The only tank I really enjoy playing is an anthropomorphic torturous and Overwatch has D.VA and Zaria for tanks.

just my personal presence here, but I would probably hate to play a game with you as support.  My definition of a good support would be someone who tries to keep the entire team alive or makes proper judgements on who to heal (mainly the tank) as a benefit towards game victory as opposed to someone who does it to feel powerful and chose not to heal someone based on that.

Right, cause what people say on the internet is serious business.

Right, cause what people say on the internet is serious business.

I'm not sure how that relates to what I said, but whatever.  Also, people have been comvicted of crimes with what they said on the internet being used as evidence, employers can decide not to hire a person based on their onlie activities, and be fired from their jobs for the same thing.  So while your statement is correct in the vast majority of situations, there can be serious repercussions.  Just as a side note, please do not take what I have just said as trying to indicate that either of your posts as "serious busness" as that was not my intention.

I either pick the mage or stealth class such as assasin or rogue, they lead to more tactical fighting and i like that. It feels real. 

Lately i have been doing more stealth classes. 

Last edited by a moderator:
In games where I have to pick a role I'm most comfortable with High DPS mages. This usually amounts to me being a Glass Cannon, although I have a bad tendency to pull Leroy Jenkins moments. If I can't be a regular DPS magic user I tend to look for AoE type classes. Preferring to damage multiple people either all at once or in quick succession.

In FPS games I'm often a Sniper, unless the map is smaller, then I take on a very mobile role. Editing my load outs for maximum speed/least amount of bullets necessary to kill. However, when feeling in a trolling kind of mood I'll often play a class with heavy suppression with light-machine guns and decent armor for survivability.

I've tanked before, but I feel more comfortable dealing large amounts of damage quickly. Even if my character lacks a lot of defense. I'm usually a competent enough teammate to save my own ass before I lose that last 2% of my HP.

In games where I have to pick a role I'm most comfortable with High DPS mages. This usually amounts to me being a Glass Cannon, although I have a bad tendency to pull Leroy Jenkins moments. If I can't be a regular DPS magic user I tend to look for AoE type classes. Preferring to damage multiple people either all at once or in quick succession.

In FPS games I'm often a Sniper, unless the map is smaller, then I take on a very mobile role. Editing my load outs for maximum speed/least amount of bullets necessary to kill. However, when feeling in a trolling kind of mood I'll often play a class with heavy suppression with light-machine guns and decent armor for survivability.

I've tanked before, but I feel more comfortable dealing large amounts of damage quickly. Even if my character lacks a lot of defense. I'm usually a competent enough teammate to save my own ass before I lose that last 2% of my HP.

I feel like we'd get along.

I feel like we'd get along.

Haha, yeah? I like games that are more role-dependent. If I am comfortable with my role and I have good communication then there is very little I can't help accomplish. I use to have a great friend to play online with and he loved support roles. I'd be the Sorcerer with the massive DPS and he'd be the Cleric with tons of healing and buffs. We blew through lots of MMO's together before we started working all the time. xD

Seems like no matter what game I play I always fall on being the healer.

1 because it is my preference to keep my beefy friends alive.

2 because no one expects the healer to suddenly kick more ass than the beefy dudes.

Case in point: my TF2 Medic whenever he has the Crusader's Crossbow 

And my D&D Clerics, who end up more broken than the party Fighters, Barbarians and Rangers.

I've never played a clerk before, i wonder what it is like.... (demetrio). I think it takes the most skill to be an expert clerk because you have to know the right judgement calls, and can't be selfish. 

For me, i am only good at that sort of thing when planning ahead and knowing when to make the right strike. Not with healing, i'm not skilled that way wish i was :) @DemetrioMachete

But then again i usually play solo.. Not because i'm cool like that but because i become very flustered when alone in a game and attempting to make friends alone or am around crowds of people, end up running away and end up going solo just to avoid things... 

I once had such a friend. I think many of us are at our best when we find that one online friend in video games that have our backs thick or thin, making the game much more fun. (Blood Born Angel) 

I know this is 10 days late, but fiesta is my homegame! What was your character name maybe we knew each other?

My mains where Tulop and Sparkle. @LunaticHigh

Strategy for Clerics.

Wear medium or heavy armor for AC. Add a shield for even more AC. When party is healthy, attack with appropriate weapon or spells. If someone gets hurt, slap a Cure Wounds on them and get them going again.

I usually do support stuff or am the rouge. I also really like being the mage and the ranger. I don't like direct combat, so I tend to work on the outside and back lines.

As much as I love burst-damage classes such as an Assassin or Wizard, I play much better as a Healer or Support class.

Blowing up people in seconds is the most fun I have in video games (See: Fizz (LoL), Wizard (DnD), Riki (DotA)), but keeping everyone alive and tracking each person's current life is my forte. Locking someone down with Crowd Control or saving a teammate from death, while not as hilarious as watching someone's life bar go from 100 to 0, is satisfying to say the least.

I could never play Tanks or Fighters, since I have the terrible predilection to losing health insanely fast, no matter my defense stats...

I'm... The kind of Leeroy Jenkins guys, in almost any multiplayer games that i played. For a better explanation :  I absolutely hate to stay outside of the front, so if i was forced to played a Sniper, i will still go to the front. BUT, i also always sacrifice myself for the others. I always call me stupid when i died for someone, but i still do it. I have to try save everybody that i can even if it will be useless.

That's to say, i love playing a kind of Glass Cannon. Even if i consider myself to be in a really bad situation, i can throw the rest of the game because i done a random attack.

In game such as MOBA like League of Legends or Smite, i prefer to take something that deal a High damage, but as a risk i can die in and instant. It weirdly frustrate me a lot but also the best way to provide me the the enjoyment of a video games at his fullest, such as my heartbeat racing because i'm scared to die.

In a FPS game like Battlefied, i'm always taking the Medic classes. With the resurrection and the heal-pack i can run into the front to save much people as i can. This is probably why i love this game a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back