Other What pisses you off the most?

Keroko

sleep, eat, play games repeat
Mines is when people eat the crust of the pizza first. and 18 percent of people do that :dead:

Not pisses me off so much as annoying but when I'm driving, I put my turn signal on at a good enough distance so people behind me know I'm slowing down because I'm about to turn. Still, people want to tailgate me or nearly be really close that they will collide into me then start honking the horn as I'm turning. Don't get close.

People who call my phone asking who is it.

Being parked for lunch in a parking lot that has a whole bunch of spaces but instead of going to those, someone decides to park right next to me.

When I order a dish such as soup or pasta with shrimp in it and the shrimp still have their tails. >:C

When people at my job cannot follow safety protocols, especially when it's printed in huge letters

Too many things to list, but I would have to say people that people who think “Eh, no one cares of these are unorganized” with things that I will be using next. I dont have diagnosed OCD or anything, it just makes me super annoyed that people think like that for no reason.

People who care more about their fame then their loved ones!

I'm referring to multiple instances, but mainly the most resent one (Internet drama)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back