• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

What makes you a man?

There was quiet for a bit before the room filled with apprehension. It seemed to dawn on everyone else one at a time. "That's true. We can get information from him. He's got to know something. I mean things are different in there than they are out here. Don't they have like rules, or laws about having to be completely honest?"

"I don't think it was laws, but they are supposed to be completely honest, I think. I mean, the kid called me rude earlier. I thought he was being rude, but it kind of makes sense now. He was just being honest about how he felt." Redish admitted.

Noan sat on a chain in the hallway, yawning as he waited for them to finish speaking. He wasn't sure how long it was going to take but now that he had a chance to really relax, it was hitting him just how tired he was. His head dipped a few times before he drifted off to sleep.

“Right, so we can make him into something useful,” Shelff re-stated, folding her hands together as if that concluded their discussion on the whole matter. She took a few more seconds to think before continuing. “This will be an advantage for us. We can find out more information that the Inside’s been guarding from us in the last few decades. Besides, one person will be easy to contain. We can dispose of the kid if he stops creates any trouble or tension – make it look like an accident. Nobody would suspect a thing."

“But there’s always the possibility of this being espionage,” Philip Heno said, raising a nervous hand. He looked around at his colleagues again. “We have to be careful. What if they sent him as a spy into the Outside?”

“Then he’s been a

really terrible

spy,” Shelff replied with a shrug. “They chose the wrong person for the job. I wouldn't worry”

“Well, this is great and all, but what are we going to put him in the meantime?” Barkley interrupted. In a sweeping motion, all eyes turned to him and the room fell to silence once more. “Sorry, but because none of you were discussing practicalities at hand, I thought I’d go for it. We talk about keeping him for information, but how are we going to integrate him? Honestly, he knows nothing about how things work out here. Even if we were to have a house for him to occupy, how long would it take before the neighbours started getting suspicious of his Insider habits?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back