What level are the Celestial MA's initiation Charms?

Flagg

The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment
As a point of curiosity, are the various paired Martial Arts Charms that allow Dragon-Blooded to learn Celestial styles considered Terrestrial or Celestial themselves?

If the books have a clear answer on this, please point me toward it.

Thanks.

-S

Stillborn said:
As a point of curiosity, are the various paired Martial Arts Charms that allow Dragon-Blooded to learn Celestial styles considered Terrestrial or Celestial themselves?
If the books have a clear answer on this, please point me toward it.

Thanks.

-S
Since the only way the distinction (Terrestrial MA or Celestial MA) matters is when a Dragon-Blood LEARNS a martial arts style, I would ask why the question matters at all.  DBs must learn two enabling Charms to participate in Celestial Martial Arts; nobody else does.

I would think that the distinction matters when determining how much XP a Terrestrial character must pay to learn them. If they're Terrestrial Charms, they're going to be cheaper.

-S

Would this be of help...

[QUOTE="Exalted: Players Guide]Terrestrials pay the same costs to learn other Celestial Charms as for an Immaculate Charm - 12 experience if they favour Martial Arts, 15 if they do not.  The initiatory Charms are brought at this same cost.

[/QUOTE]
This is under the heading 'Terrestrial Experience Costs'

~FC.

I'll take that as evidence for their Celestial stature, then. Thanks, FC.

-S

Edited to correct early morning pre-caffiene spelling mistakes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back