Other What Is Your Personality Type?

What is your Myers Briggs Personality Type?

• INTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFP

• ENTP

• ENFP

• INTJ

• INFJ

• ENTJ

• ENFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ESTP

• ESTJ

• ISFP

• ISTP

• ISTJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• Total voters
ENTJ-A but that would have been sooooo different just a couple years ago

I actually kinda feel bad now...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Stilll BEST TYPE, INTP. Variant, turbulent.

[/QUOTE]
OH HEY COMRADE

INTP Assertive variant here

Is that automatically makes me the leader? 8D

Wait, where do the V come from? V for what? For vendetta?

I find personality tests very interesting, but this one seems pretty accurate... (I also took it twice to be sure haha) But yeah, thanks for sharing!

~Team INFJ~

I've gotten INFJ on 99% of the tests I've done. Reading the info after this test was quite shocking. A lot of it was very relatable. I'm actually contemplating buying that book.

I used to be obsessed with the MBTI a couple years ago. It's really not 'proper' psychology at all but I still find it fun!

I'm an INxP I think, this test said I was INTP but it was so close I'd say I'm in the middle.

I've always scored as an INFJ and this has been through at least a dozen tests, as well as multiple same results on 16personalities.

ahaha it's interesting to see that i'm still the only ESFJ- as far as i know, i'm pretty sure this is one of the more popular personality types out there

although i do think that online role playing attracts a certain type of personality :)

Semblance said:
ahaha it's interesting to see that i'm still the only ESFJ- as far as i know, i'm pretty sure this is one of the more popular personality types out there
although i do think that online role playing attracts a certain type of personality :)
Yeah, I'm not surprised that the INxx type dominate RpN xD

So I totally forgot about the -A/-T part at the end and decided to take the test again and see which one I fall under.

Well, like I was saying previously about how my results are all over the place, I got ISFP-T, which I believe is a pretty drastic change from INTP.

I've been in a bit of a "mood" lately, though, so I think that makes sense.

inconsistent results is pretty fun tho

Pine said:
So I totally forgot about the -A/-T part at the end and decided to take the test again and see which one I fall under.
Well, like I was saying previously about how my results are all over the place, I got ISFP-T, which I believe is a pretty drastic change from INTP.

I've been in a bit of a "mood" lately, though, so I think that makes sense.

inconsistent results is pretty fun tho
YOU'RE INCONSISTENT

I find personality tests like this so difficult to answer, because often my answer would be 'it depends'. Like the one on introducing yourself to folk. If I'm doing something like joining a new drama group, or when I go to Uni next month, those are scenarios where I'm really good at introducing myself; I can be friendly, not too shy or uncomfortable. But in more standard scenarios, I tend to stick to my own friends and don't really find it that easy to go and introduce myself to others (read: the situation with my semi-crush for the entirety of last year). So what the heck do I put? What does it want from me? Who am I? Why am I? Wherefore art thou, Romeo?!?!?

There's a few other masterful categories in here too, like 'You can stand still for a long time'. M88, that's a test of my leg strength, not my brain, matey. And a lot of the other questions, really it depends on what mood I'm in at the time. Or questions which say things Inagree with, but don't really put the effort into my life to reflect. That might make me fickle, I guess, but surely I'm not the only person who's personality is so set in stone they have a definitive answer to every question.

Nevertheless, I persevered on through. And so it was that the Ginge discovered himself to be... ENFJ! Which is an interesting one. I would call myself an introvert, but I don't do a lot of introvert things - I'm alright with speaking in public, and don't really do things like 'hide' in crowds, but similarly I'm not overwhelmingly outgoing, certainly not to the extent of being branded a 'protagonist leader', even if I would say some of these traits do match me (like that relationships section, which whilst I've never been romantically engaged sounds like what I'd probably be like
:P ). When I started reading it, I was like 'this isn't me at all?', but the more I read, the more similarities I found. I'd say it's maybe 50% right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back