Video Games What is your least favorite pokèmon?

Tough question... Ditto? It can literally f- I mean breed with every non-one-of-a-kind Pokémon. I find that disturbing.

Least favorite design: diggersby

Least favorite to fight: really depends on the game, but anything that gets lucky with status moves really. Electric types with static especially since I almost never have ground types in my team. Pokemon with poison point really suck too, especially ones you dont expect like sedra.

Barbaracle and Binacle, just don't ask me why because I could give a million reasons and I don't feel like posting all my thoughts on them. They are just so dumb in design, and I just don't like them. They are literally the only Pokemon that I dislike in the whole Pokedex, at least I can justify a reason to like every other Pokemon, the only good thing Barbaracle has ever done for me was be an HM user and that was it. Just, these Pokemon, why do they have to exist?

Trubbish. I hate trubbish. Why? Because it is literally a depressed looking bag of trash. Come on now, really? It is literally a garbage bag with a face.

Trubbish. I hate trubbish. Why? Because it is literally a depressed looking bag of trash. Come on now, really? It is literally a garbage bag with a face.
I mean, first gen had two pokemon that were literal piles of sludge lol. My least favorite Pokemon is probably Voltorb. Idk why but it is.

Pidgey
Eagle-ish design with the name of a pidgeon, and it's so common on all pokemon games that I could just throw my gameboy, nintendo ds and my mobile phone.

Lurantis, cause getting hit by that hell of a trial made me really, really salty.
I had a toxic-build grimer that stomped all over Lurantis because it also new some bug move called infestation. It couldn't outheal the two damage over times I put on it along with just its attacks xD

Least favourite pokemon is Pikachu. Weaker than Raichu, not as cute as pichu, it's just a chubby yellow rat that became the showcase pokemon because of the TV series >.>

Plusle/Minun two Pikachu clones that are worthless on their own and we're made for the sole purpose of being poster boys for double battles. Problem is they're useless there too, most of the time the AI gets itself twisted up and they both use helping hand to do absolutely nothing and even if they do attack they're still too weak to achieve anything.

Natu and Xatu side by side:
psychic_avians__xatu___natu_by_xxxdragon_masterxxx.jpg

One is adorible, one has eye nipples.

I've really only played Pokémon omega sapphire, but that's because of... someone. And I think that unown is just forking stupid.

Miltanks because Whitney's stupid Miltank in Gold/Silver/Crystal/Whatever ruined Miltanks for me. I almost broke my DS in half battling the stupid thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back