Video Games What is your favours Pokémon

3639c22baac57264b6e6f96e693a5983.png

The pokemon world's most smartest and strongest steel!
I mean what is NOT good about them? They are smart so...For my math home work...Metagross is big enough to be used as a bed,seat,table and best of all...A UMBRELLA! just stand under it and BAM!
I mean you cant even SCRATCH them! if a Bullet train cant your Rock,paper or scissor wont ether!

They have been my FAVORITE pokemon since i fist saw them in the old shows! i mean it LOOKS cool...ITS cool...and its very smart, Image him as your pal! you and a giant hunk of metal that has four brains...best pals​

For me, it's a tie between Umbreon and Incineroar. Not too many like the latter compared to Decidueye and Primarina, though.

primarina! i also love the whole eevee line, especially sylveon.

honestly, though, every pokemon has a soft spot in my heart. except skarmory.

This little dweeb will forever be my favorite since I saw it on the show and it looked like the most hug-able blob in the world TT
250px-132Ditto.png

hqdefault.jpg

Gastly, Haunter, Gengar will always have a special place with me. I used to have plushies and figurines of them all over my room as a kid. Now I have a level 100 shiny Gengar in my game that has followed me since Platinum.

Probably Volcorona or Gardevoir. I can't decide because they're so different and good for different reasons.

Charmander line followed by Eeeve line.

I love fire and tend to stick with that type as starters though I also love Ghost, Dark and Dragon types.

chandelure_by_pokesonic-d45oxjx.png

It's all about my boy Chandelure. I love these guys because they kinda look like a Heartless from Kingdom Hearts and I love me some Kingdom Hearts.

Growlithe!!! They're so cute and loyal and I just love the little guys! Also Arcanine is badass.
Just look at these babies...
arcanine_pokemon.jpg

Two runners up would be vulpix and eevee. (...I totally don't have a canine bias)

Besides my Profile Pic making it obvious, an extremely high honorable mention is Ninjask

In Gen 3, Ninjask was pivotal in my team strategy. I had 2 of them in battles against friends (though this is illegal in Smogon/Pokemon Showdown.) One of them was Speed-Based, with a Jolly Nature. The other was Attack Based with an Adamant Nature, EV trained to the max in those stats.

The Speed-Based one utilized Baton Pass, Swords Dance, Aerial Ace, and Protect
The Attack-Based one utilized Swords Dance, Hidden Power Ground, Shadow Ball, and Aerial Ace

In Gen 3 logic, All Ghost and Ground moves were physical
42fa2909f8e357beeaeeef361346178bda9950de_hq.gif

It was always funny to play those mind games on my friends. I nicknamed one Ninja, and constantly swap their names around to keep that game going so they wouldn't know how to counter them. I would sweep up to 4 of their Pokemon before they finally died

Users who are viewing this thread

Back