Chitchat What is the best rp that you have been in?

Still ongoing, but it's a Multifandom Zombie Roleplay. Basic story (Good time until shit happens), ~dramatic~ scenes (Duh, both me and my partner are drama queens), and a hell lot of surprises.
We have a lot of stuff pre-planned, like what places to visit and which zombies will appear. But we both have stuff planned which'll stay a secret until it's time. Even some enemies. This entire roleplay is a hot dumpster fire, but we both LOVE it!

My fondest roleplay has to be this odd pyramid adventure one I did when I was like... eleven? I know it's probably weird as heck to remember it nine years later, but it was my first foray into magical dramatics as a roleplayer that really helped set the tone for my preferences in the future.

Now it made absolutely no sense and was the pure nonsensical randomness that you an expect from a hyper eleven year old of course, but y'know. Nostalgia.

Hello, tell me down here about your favorite rp experience.
I was in a 1x1 Zombie Apocalypse with a really active, well-written partner who was awesome! We each had about six characters apiece, there were different relationships, friendships, families, it was like layers of a community. We got really far into it when I got busier with life, and it ended. I tried to start something new with her, but she never answered, unfortunately. That was by far my favorite roleplay.

The best PERSON I RP'd with was this person who, for some god knows what reason, not only tolerated what a terrible role-player I was, but continuously and with some enthusiasm continued to write with me. I was in like, elementary school to middle school during this, and looking back they had to have been older. They were certainly a better writer, and didn't incorporate stupid anime tropes and weeabo nonsense into regular RPs... I always wanted to be better for them, so I have them to thank for not crushing my spirit early on when plenty of others would have in a heartbeat.

The best role-play itself... a throwaway scenario I did with my best friend that led each of us to create new characters that we loved and then tie them together for all time as family. So many tears, so much happiness. <3

Four years ago, we had a little crossover between Ace Attorney and Professor Layton, that was between imagination, laughs, kinda miss that.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon one on here, in PM. Started off with two named characters & we took turns introducing new ones until we had a full team. It's had so many goofy moments, I've gotten attached to all the main characters. (One of mine recently escaped into another RP. He's a weirdness magnet.)
My partner's also been very forgiving when I break canon. I know full well when I am breaking canon too, it's not like I'm just misinformed.

There are two that I remember fondly. One was a Cinderella themed roleplay, and I had an absolutely blast with it. The Other was a Victorian era roleplay that was so much fun and full of twists and turns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back