• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

What is "Post Marcos"? Looking to find something -

poppet

They say I'm caught up in a dream
I'm looking to see if there's something like a posting defaults option. Some place I can store what I want all my posts to look like so that I don't have to manually do it every time. I came across Post Marcos, and am curious to know what it is and how it works. I also still want to know if this site has a posting defaults sort of doohickey. Anyone?

Post Macros are basically just templates you create and then use again, like you said--default posts. If you create a post macro a small bar will appear under your post letting you select it each time you post something. :) If you have any more questions please ask!

ahaa, I totally misunderstood your question! Yes, post macros are exactly that. Instead of having to copy/paste your coding, template, text everytime, you just make a macro for it, and when you select it from the dropdown, it populates in the textbox for you!

They're the opposite of Post Polos (I'm sorry, I just saw the opportunity and couldn't resist xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back