Music What Happened?

Winter Kakyoin

"I could've saved them... I really could've..."
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Doesn't anyone like 80s hair metal/rock bands anymore? I'm starting to feel like I'm the only one.

Not certain what 80’s hair metal is (my apologies!) but I can list off a bunch of rock bands i know and like from the 80’s!

AC/DC, Metallica, Queen, Aerosmith, (is Slayer 80’s?)

A lot of my music taste originated from my dad (yes, I’m a 2000’s baby). Who constantly went to concerts and still does actually, often taking me with him if I know the bands music. I played a lot of Guitar Hero and Rockband when I was younger, so I know a lot of 80’s songs by sound but not by name. I’ve surprised my dad sometimes with how much music I know, and most of the time I don’t even remember where I heard the song!

Got any song recommendations?

Not certain what 80’s hair metal is (my apologies!) but I can list off a bunch of rock bands i know and like from the 80’s!

AC/DC, Metallica, Queen, Aerosmith, (is Slayer 80’s?)

A lot of my music taste originated from my dad (yes, I’m a 2000’s baby). Who constantly went to concerts and still does actually, often taking me with him if I know the bands music. I played a lot of Guitar Hero and Rockband when I was younger, so I know a lot of 80’s songs by sound but not by name. I’ve surprised my dad sometimes with how much music I know, and most of the time I don’t even remember where I heard the song!

Got any song recommendations?
I sure do! I can also introduce you to a lot more bands if you'd like! I could always send you a pm and send you a list of bands and a few songs!

I sure do! I can also introduce you to a lot more bands if you'd like! I could always send you a pm and send you a list of bands and a few songs!
Yes please, I love being introduced to music, a Pm with a list of songs or a playlist would be great!

Plus, I’m trying to compile a playlist of 70-80-90’s rock music that I remember my Dad playing in the old beat up truck we used to ride around in when I was younger. So I’m listening to a bunch of songs and feeling out which are familiar

Yes please, I love being introduced to music, a Pm with a list of songs or a playlist would be great!

Plus, I’m trying to compile a playlist of 70-80-90’s rock music that I remember my Dad playing in the old beat up truck we used to ride around in when I was younger. So I’m listening to a bunch of songs and feeling out which are familiar
I'll make a YouTube playlist and send it to you!!

Boi- My Dad listens to Hair Nation and Ozzy's Boneyard so I've been sucked into rock quite a bit and I prefer it over pretty much other genres, since I'm quite fluttery when it comes to songs I enjoy which makes my music playlist full of different stuff. I don't know the bands by name but I can usually know the song by the beginning segment. Don't know about metal since I sadly don't enjoy the genre, but if anyone does, that's good! :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back