Other What do you want out of 2018?

I want to worry less and enjoy my crazy little life, despite all the problems and challenges along the way.

Thanks for posting this. It's pretty sweet to think about.

To take better care of myself, physically. Also not to wake up every morning and seeing an article that looks like it should be on The Onion.

I would appreciate it if the political extremism and cult swarms were toned down, seeing that 2017 wasn't that much of a stellar year when it comes to human intelligence and basic ethical comprehension.

I've got no direction in my life right now and I don't like that. I'm a woman of action, and a woman of purpose. I'm wandering aimlessly and it's confusing! I gotta (start) finish my Thesis and figure out what I'm going to do with the rest of my life because money makes the world go round~

I would really love to see people treating each other more like human beings. I've seen a lot of meanness in 2017 and it's an upsetting thing to watch.

I want to fix some relationships. Do less drugs. Just make better choices overall. Get back into ballet c:

I'd also like a boyfriend. Or some more friends in general. Maybe also to go to a club once. I turned 21 back in September, and I feel like I'm missing out on some kind of right of passage.

I'd also like a boyfriend. Or some more friends in general. Maybe also to go to a club once. I turned 21 back in September, and I feel like I'm missing out on some kind of right of passage.

I feel this tbh. A lot of my 'friends' this year turned out to be pretty selfish and mean. Getting a good group of friends that care about me is definitely something I want in 2018!

I feel this tbh. A lot of my 'friends' this year turned out to be pretty selfish and mean. Getting a good group of friends that care about me is definitely something I want in 2018!
In the past, a lot of my friends turned out to be picking on me behind my back. I've only had one constant friend since the beginning of high school. But I feel like I'd like some more friends.

I look back on my life and out of the many 'friends' I have had, no one is by my side except for my husband. And surprisingly, it isn't for lack of trying on my part, I moved from the area I grew up in, so all I had was messaging and what not, I tried quite often to keep in touch with a few people, who were once "best friends" closely akin to brothers and sisters even, but many have yet to reply to me or the conversation drops off very fast. So my biggest goal is to make a few friends this year. They don't even have to be 'best friends', I am just looking for people to chat with on common interests. My second biggest is to get my drivers license back, it was suspended when I still lived in my hometown by a very incompetent doctor. I moved to where I am now, and everyone thinks I am lying for the reasons of which it was suspended. Don't faint, at home, Once and tell your doctor. 5 years suspension. plus to get it back, I had to go through crazy hoops with medical works and now to pass a driving test, without being able to get a permit to practice driving. Also to take some on campus classes, Once I get my license back. I reached my goal to actually go to college, but can only take online classes until I get my license back. :/ Aaaand last but not least to finish my trilogy of novels and try to publish to Kindle Direct Publishing. :) It's only the second, but my year has already started off wonderfully. I cried twice already just today, with how many things are actually working for me this year. Happy tears of course.
I could only hope others can have a great of a year as I have been having!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back