What do you think Devil may Cry 5 should (and shouldn't) have?

Esper Alucard

Fleur's Pervy Neko Bot
Extra Characters have a different path to go through (For example, DMC2 Lucia)

A chain weapon

Elements with actual properties rather than special effects (So ice will actually freeze people in DMC2)

Why not some grenades?

Ok so something I don't want is something that can be broken. So no devil bringer or anything like it.

Ok so something I don't want is something that can be broken. So no devil bringer or anything like it.

Dont see how its broken... Can you please explain to me?

Nothing from DMC 2 or anything like it is all I can ask for. 

So dont give the extra characters SOME story? All they get is just a first cutscene and thats it. Just give them special bosses, upgrades and cutscenes, like in Devil may Cry 2... Sorry if i sound mean, i just hate how the extra characters are just... There

Dont see how its broken... Can you please explain to me?

So dont give the extra characters SOME story? All they get is just a first cutscene and thats it. Just give them special bosses, upgrades and cutscenes, like in Devil may Cry 2... Sorry if i sound mean, i just hate how the extra characters are just... There

Or just don't have extra characters... One of the reasons DMC 2 failed so hard was because they spent so much of their time writing up two slightly different views of the same exact story that they didn't have an opportunity to iron out the massive amount of issues that plagued that game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well Broken might be a little harsh. I mean imbalanced. In 4 nearly every other weapon is outclassed by the devil bringer which is the Damage dealer. You could cheap DMC4 by using that thing nonstop. Now I don't hate it but I would say if they brought the devil bringer back at least make it to where the other weapons can do enough damage so you won't miss it if you are unable to use it. 

Or just don't have extra characters... One of the reasons DMC 2 failed so hard was because they spent so much of their time writing up two slightly different views of the same exact story that they didn't have an opportunity to iron out the massive amount of issues that plagued that game.

And this is why the future allows us to update games without having to buy another game. I now see what you mean, thank you.

Well Broken might be a little harsh. I mean imbalanced. In 4 nearly every other weapon is outclassed by the devil bringer which is the Damage dealer. You could cheap DMC4 by using that thing nonstop. Now I don't hate it but I would say if they brought the devil bringer back at least make it to where the other weapons can do enough damage so you won't miss it if you are unable to use it. 

Huh... I just see it as a Tool more than anything...

nero for MvCI plz, devil may cry with a grappler needs to happen

How about a cohesive story line? 

1&2 were about the same character as far as I'm aware, 3 was about a different character. And 4 was sort of... A remake of 1? I think.

It's been quite a while since I've played them. 

Also, i liked the idea of a Customisable Devil Trigger. It could add more difficulty and can enhance a weapon set you have... But thats just me

As long as it can't get as overpowered as the DDT from DMC 2 I'd be extra down for that. Being able to kill the final boss in 15 seconds by just mashing a button was extremely anticlimactic. 

@The Endergod You mean Majin Devil Trigger? Or an op Trigger Heart?

Also a quick meme

61b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, guys. I think Devil May Cry 5 should have Dante in it. It's a bit much to ask for, but I think it could really help the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back