• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

xD yeah definitely. He'd pick her up, and hold her by her clothing, just far enough away from him, and flick her with his free hand till she gave up.

Kazanna said:
xD yeah definitely. He'd pick her up, and hold her by her clothing, just far enough away from him, and flick her with his free hand till she gave up.
And there's the creator bias xD

On a real note though, just going off facts, he'd have the reach, size and strength, but she's have the speed and agility, but can still tank a hit unlike most damager types. Overall an interesting match-up.

I am now picturing a scene described in Borderlands 2 in which a 13 year old girl was on the back of a giant muscle man piggy back style as they ran through an area killing bandits. The muscle man just punched everyone to death as the little girl was chucking sticks of dynamite at the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Endergod]I am now picturing a scene described in Borderlands 2 in which a 13 year old girl was on the back of a giant muscle man piggy back style as they ran through an area killing bandits. The muscle man just punched everyone to death as the little girl was chucking sticks of dynamite at the others.

[/QUOTE]
Brick and Tiny Tina xD

See, that's actually one of my plans for later is to put her up on his shoulders and let her ride around on him, or on Karut and use her long weapon while they use what ever they have and cause mayhem. It'd be hilarious.

Kazanna said:
See, that's actually one of my plans for later is to put her up on his shoulders and let her ride around on him, or on Karut and use her long weapon while they use what ever they have and cause mayhem. It'd be hilarious.
Or some punk on a roof somewhere shooting arrows and it's just like-

"Prepare da seekwet weapahn!" and he just heft her up and hurls her at the poor sod on the roof.

[QUOTE="Cierra Oupupni]tfw Liliana's music taste is fire

[/QUOTE]
TFW everyone always posts either nightcore, anime music, or dubstep while rock and metal get no love.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]TFW everyone always posts either nightcore, anime music, or dubstep while rock and metal get no love.

[/QUOTE]
Realised I had no themes. Fixed it in my CS-

Main Theme:

[media]
[/media]

Fight Theme:

[media]
[/media]

Orcish Bloodlust Theme:

[media]
[/media]

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Realised I had no themes. Fixed it in my CS-
Main Theme:

[media]
[/media]

Fight Theme:

[media]
[/media]

Orcish Bloodlust Theme:

[media]
[/media]

[/QUOTE]
Fuck yeah Django!

[QUOTE="The Endergod]How tall is Karut exactly?
@Knight Nate

[/QUOTE]
Mmm....I'm no expert on Minotaur lore, but I think a reasonable assumption could be...what, eleven feet?

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]Mmm....I'm no expert on Minotaur lore, but I think a reasonable assumption could be...what, eleven feet?

[/QUOTE]
Then I shall jump on his back at some point and ride him into battle!, maybe.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Then I shall jump on his back at some point and ride him into battle!, maybe.

[/QUOTE]
Oh hell naw. I had someone do that to my half-minotaur guy at a DnD campaign, and it did NOT end well.

[QUOTE="Knight Nate]Oh hell naw. I had someone do that to my half-minotaur guy at a DnD campaign, and it did NOT end well.

[/QUOTE]
Really? I remember one of my pathfinder games, we had a halfling wizard that everyone would throw at enemies, and it surprisingly worked almost every time. At random times, at least one member would grab him and chuck him on top of an enemy and he would just grab onto their heads and zap them. Speaking of grabbing,have you hear the story of Los Tiburon?

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Really? I remember one of my pathfinder games, we had a halfling wizard that everyone would throw at enemies, and it surprisingly worked almost every time. At random times, at least one member would grab him and chuck him on top of an enemy and he would just grab onto their heads and zap them. Speaking of grabbing,have you hear the story of Los Tiburon?

[/QUOTE]
You stay away from Leah xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]You stay away from Leah xD

[/QUOTE]
I'm a sad elfman, I ain't got no strength for that stuffs, but maybe Eltrial or Karut do.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Really? I remember one of my pathfinder games, we had a halfling wizard that everyone would throw at enemies, and it surprisingly worked almost every time. At random times, at least one member would grab him and chuck him on top of an enemy and he would just grab onto their heads and zap them. Speaking of grabbing,have you hear the story of Los Tiburon?

[/QUOTE]
Well, we did pretty much the opposite. He was a halfling who jumped onto my back and then grabbed the horns and pretty much ran me through a goblin camp. Then I fell in a hole because of it and nearly died. I'm not aware of that story though.

so a little note. I am literally just waiting for the rest of the players in the play to confirm or deny if they're coming on said adventure.

Hey, a little question to everyone. Who follows the 'Skirt' rule when typing up their roleplay responses?

"Long enough to cover the essentials, short enough to be interesting."

I certainly try to.

CoffeeTea said:
Hey, a little question to everyone. Who follows the 'Skirt' rule when typing up their roleplay responses?
"Long enough to cover the essentials, short enough to be interesting."

I certainly try to.
I hope that never becomes a rule in Scotland about Kilts...

Kilts simply put, should always be longer than essential. A lot longer.

@Veirrianna Valentine

Last edited by a moderator:
CoffeeTea said:
Kilts simply put, should be longer than essential. A lot longer.
@Veirrianna Valentine
Just below the knee usually. That said if it's still not long enough that low.... well, phone numbers are always fun to have...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back