Other What console do you own/prefer/want to have?

Which console should I buy?

• PS4

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • XBOX

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Wii U

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • PC IS THE MOTHERFUCKING BEST!!!!!

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Find that Nintendo 64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ViDeO GaMeS TuRnS OUr KiDs InTO MURDeRErS!!%$!*&%$)*&!!££$

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Malz

To die, post “[x] Suicide"
Hello guys!
Before this thread gets started, I want to start off by saying that this thread isn't about which console is the best. Of course, debate is great but it isn't the purpose of the thread.

Now, you might be wondering "What's the purpose of this thread?"

Well, I'm looking into buying a console myself. The last console I have played on was the Nintendo 64 in '08,
<sarcasm> so you can tell I'm a real pro </sarcasm>

I just want to see which console does the majority own/prefer/want to have. You might as well pair in which games you like playing on the console you have selected while you're at it.

Again, don't get your knickers in a twist!

I have a ps1, ps2, ps3, and ps4. I had a Xbox 360 a while ago. I might look into a Wii U later on, I'm not sure, or a xbox one. I usually get a system for games I'm interested in. For ps4 I have Tales of Berseria, Final Fantasy XV, and Grand Theft Auto 5.
I'm getting Tekken 7 and Final Fantasy XII the remake.

What type of games do you like? Have you seen some you are interested in? That might help you choose a system for yourself.

Yeah it does depend on which games are you mostly interested in. Each system has a few exclusives.

For me It's probably PS4 that I'd like to have as it has a good selection of jrpg and fighters that I'm interested in.
I used to own xbox360 and sometimes it felt bad that some Japanese games were not coming out for it. Even though I still got most of the games I wanted.

The only ones I own are a Wii and 3DS, and the only one I want is a Switch, and none of them are there, so I guess I'll just pick Wii U.

I personally prefer a PC. The good ones can be a bit pricey, but I think it's worth it. I'm no hard core gamer, so you won't get much details in terms of specs or anything. The main reason I use PC is because I am a college student, so I need my computer anyway. It's much easier for me to not worry about hauling a gaming console around. I just spent a bit more money to make sure it can run my games. I have also just kind of used my PC growing up before I even discovered Steam, so I never felt the need to get a console. I also suck with a controller somehow, so my mouse and keyboard works out just great for me.

I have a ps1, ps2, ps3, and ps4. I had a Xbox 360 a while ago. I might look into a Wii U later on, I'm not sure, or a xbox one. I usually get a system for games I'm interested in. For ps4 I have Tales of Berseria, Final Fantasy XV, and Grand Theft Auto 5.
I'm getting Tekken 7 and Final Fantasy XII the remake.

What type of games do you like? Have you seen some you are interested in? That might help you choose a system for yourself.
I guess shooting games? Also, some story based fighting games? Like Injustice or For Honour.

hmmm... There is HALO exclusive on Xbox, which is a cool shooting game. Then again, PC is probably THE shooting games platform.

As for story-based fighting games, BlazBlue is on PS4 and PC. And it's the fighting game with the best story mode so far, if you like visual novel style with a lot of reading and complex plot ^^

PC Master race.

That said I have a PS4 and it's okay. Persona 5 is reason enough to buy one honestly.

PC's are the one console that I really like, although I've enjoyed the XBox 360 for Minecraft when I was younger and GTA V.

I would run a marathon for a PS4. I definitely recommend this system, in case you haven't already made your decision.

Gots my PS4. Born and raised on PlayStation.

As for games - Dragon Age Inquisition, FFX/X-2/XV, Kingdom Hearts, Borderlands 2, Tomb Raider, Destiny.

Even though our household owns just about every system (Between two households living together -4 people- things like that happen XD) I still like my PC the best. I built it myself last year and it still runs like a beast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back