Other What are your guys’ favourite animal?

I love most animals, but especially:
  • Cats - I find them to be far brighter than people give them credit for. They have so much individuality and personality too, and they've been a massive support to me, even when they weren't my cats, but just part of the neighbourhood. (Mind you, "my" sounds wrong when talking about cats, because I'm pretty sure they would never see themselves as belonging to someone. Quite the opposite, I think.) All kittehs, big or small (or medium), are amazing.
  • Birds - They're an intelligent and highly diverse group of buggers who like to drag you out of bed in the morning and prevent you from sleeping at night... but they're sweethearts, really. Yes, even the seagulls.
  • Sharks - I find something about them to be charismatic in that silent and enigmatic kind of way. Also, they're an important part of any ecosystem and have been around for hundreds of millions of years.
  • Snakes - A lot like sharks in their nature, and there's something goofy about their legless, hissy selves.
  • Lizards - So goofy, much fun. I especially love bearded dragons, though I've never had one.
  • Horses - The few I've had the fortune to meet were all highly tolerant, friendly, and gentle.
  • Rats & Mice - They're so bright, sociable, and interesting to watch. My cousin had fancy rats, so I've gotten to know some.
  • Bunnies - Who doesn't love an adorable little bunny bun. Unless, of course, you're an Australian. I do sympathise there.
  • Dragonflies - They're just dope, aight?
  • Ladybugs - Cute... and helpful.
  • Earthworms... and a lot of other worms too. Annelids are for the most part, just in general, pretty fascinating. Very useful to have in the environment too.
  • Bees, wasps, hornets - yes, even the last two. Sure, I don't want to get stung, but they're all pretty cool, if sometimes in disturbing ways.
  • Butterflies and moths - adorable, and sometimes deadly/destructive.
  • Ants - there's something admirable about ants.
  • Candy stripe worms. I dunno why. I saw one picture and was immediately a fan.
  • Molluscs... though I'm not that thrilled by the bivalves, to be honest. I mostly like cephalopods, snails and slugs (including marine and even planktonic varieties). Look up "sea angel", they look super cute.
  • Sea dragons and sea horses. - dope.
  • Fishles. Most fishies anyway. Moray eels, sharks, cleaner wrasse, salmon, mackerel (won't lie, some of these I added in because they're tasty). swordfish, pike, flying fish, rabbit fish and many, many other fish are among my favourites.
  • Scorpions - dope.
  • Shrimp/prawn - sometimes useful, sometimes tasty, always dope.
  • Giraffe, okapi - dope.
  • Deer - dope.
  • Foxes - underrated and dope as heck.
  • Jellyfish, comb jellies - cool.
  • Bats - especially the big ones, but all of them are dope.
  • Dinosaurs, marine reptiles (including tortles, mosasaurs, ichthyosaurs and plesiosaurs), flying reptiles, other prehistoric reptiles, various prehistoric mammals, fish, and Anomalocaris, among others.
  • Mythical animals like dragons, unicorns, pegasi, etc. if they count... are also dope.

Don't say that to the bearded dragon, komodo dragon, or sea dragon. You might offend them. xD

But same.

I like those too! Espeacially Komodo Dragons. Closest thing to IRL Salamanders (the mythological ones)

I love most animals, but especially:
  • Cats - I find them to be far brighter than people give them credit for. They have so much individuality and personality too, and they've been a massive support to me, even when they weren't my cats, but just part of the neighbourhood. (Mind you, "my" sounds wrong when talking about cats, because I'm pretty sure they would never see themselves as belonging to someone. Quite the opposite, I think.) All kittehs, big or small (or medium), are amazing.
  • Birds - They're an intelligent and highly diverse group of buggers who like to drag you out of bed in the morning and prevent you from sleeping at night... but they're sweethearts, really. Yes, even the seagulls.
  • Sharks - I find something about them to be charismatic in that silent and enigmatic kind of way. Also, they're an important part of any ecosystem and have been around for hundreds of millions of years.
  • Snakes - A lot like sharks in their nature, and there's something goofy about their legless, hissy selves.
  • Lizards - So goofy, much fun. I especially love bearded dragons, though I've never had one.
  • Horses - The few I've had the fortune to meet were all highly tolerant, friendly, and gentle.
  • Rats & Mice - They're so bright, sociable, and interesting to watch. My cousin had fancy rats, so I've gotten to know some.
  • Bunnies - Who doesn't love an adorable little bunny bun. Unless, of course, you're an Australian. I do sympathise there.
  • Dragonflies - They're just dope, aight?
  • Ladybugs - Cute... and helpful.
  • Earthworms... and a lot of other worms too. Annelids are for the most part, just in general, pretty fascinating. Very useful to have in the environment too.
  • Bees, wasps, hornets - yes, even the last two. Sure, I don't want to get stung, but they're all pretty cool, if sometimes in disturbing ways.
  • Butterflies and moths - adorable, and sometimes deadly/destructive.
  • Ants - there's something admirable about ants.
  • Candy stripe worms. I dunno why. I saw one picture and was immediately a fan.
  • Molluscs... though I'm not that thrilled by the bivalves, to be honest. I mostly like cephalopods, snails and slugs (including marine and even planktonic varieties). Look up "sea angel", they look super cute.
  • Sea dragons and sea horses. - dope.
  • Fishles. Most fishies anyway. Moray eels, sharks, cleaner wrasse, salmon, mackerel (won't lie, some of these I added in because they're tasty). swordfish, pike, flying fish, rabbit fish and many, many other fish are among my favourites.
  • Scorpions - dope.
  • Shrimp/prawn - sometimes useful, sometimes tasty, always dope.
  • Giraffe, okapi - dope.
  • Deer - dope.
  • Foxes - underrated and dope as heck.
  • Jellyfish, comb jellies - cool.
  • Bats - especially the big ones, but all of them are dope.
  • Dinosaurs, marine reptiles (including tortles, mosasaurs, ichthyosaurs and plesiosaurs), flying reptiles, other prehistoric reptiles, various prehistoric mammals, fish, and Anomalocaris, among others.
  • Mythical animals like dragons, unicorns, pegasi, etc. if they count... are also dope.
Yis all this. I love dragons it helps my favorite one piece antagonist’s devil fruit is not only a mythical type he legit can transform into a dragon. He’s over all a bad ass beast which he earned that title. Oh! I love Phoenixes. Another devil fruit user can turn himself into a Phoenix. He has healing and regenerative abilities as a phoenix can do

Dinos…. Yes I loved them too much ever since Jurassic park I owned a book about Dinos.

I love most animals, but cats will always be my fave, whether it's housecats or big cats <3
Runner ups are penguins, elephants, pandas, and koalas

Lowland Streaked Tenrecs, they're so goofy and adorable ❤️
They have a habit of when feeling threatened, they'll just charge at the threat full-force and prick them with their tiny quills.

large.jpg

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time forever made the horse my favorite animal.

This is a really random question, I’m just interested in knowing what your guys favourite animal is! Maybe because you grew up with them, or you relate to them.

I love animals because they don’t judge you on the way you look, or talk. As long as you take care of them and keep them safe, they can give you unconditional love.

<3
Ducks

Panda!! The big ones, and red. I’ve always loved them without fail 😙

Cats for sure. Small cats, big cats. Pallas' cats probably take the cake because they're just goofy lookin'.

Animals are cool and there's a lot of them. I couldn't possibly pick a favorite. However, from an evolutionary standpoint and considering their compatibility with humans, dogs are fascinating.

I love ravens and crows. Crows have funerals which is super cool, when one dies other gather around and mourn for their fellow dead crow.

Domestic animals; cats, I have two girls whom I love to death and back.
Non-Domestic Wolves; They are amazing beasts I volunteered at a wolf shelter around where live and once they get to know you they are the most social animals ever!

Well, dogs are my favorite domesticated animal.

My favorite wild animals is elephants and monkeys I would have to say!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back