What are your favorite types of roleplays?

I really like dystopic, post-apocalyptic, 'experiment' roleplays which break moulds (I've played so many dull ones where the doctors or scientists are stock 'baddies' and everyone is a teenager with typical powers and I dunno, I just get bored of stuff like that very easily; I like stranger stuff), roleplays concerning dead people coming back to 'life' (not as zombies, just... undead people or monsters or ghosts) and fantasy roleplays which are a bit unusual. I guess I just like stuff which is a tad different from the norm. I tend to play antagonistic characters or just ones who are a bit odd and gross.

I dislike school roleplays (I don't understand why you'd want to roleplay being at school when it's generally so dull, but that's just me) and ones which focus on romance and use the general setting as a background.

I used to try to do master-slave RPs but I found them so dull, hurr. Everyone wanted my mean master character to be nice and romantic and stuff to their slave characters, or everyone wanted my slave character to be younger, slimmer and wimpier I guess? I would like to do an interesting one some day, though.

I am going to create a roleplay on a favorite site of mine but I don't know which 'theme' to choose.

Horror or Romantic

14hca14 said:
I'll pretty much try anything except extremely technological rps or ones that are present day normal life rps. :)
haha this is cool, i'm the exact opposite! i love tech/normal RPs. i also love modern day ones mixed with magic/superpowers. and sometimes i like historical RPs too.

and post-apoc/dystopian, yummmmmm.

I enjoy Slice of Life rp's or ones that involve my favourite animes. I also like a bit of horror & romance to be added too, just to make things interesting.

My preferred Last Dream is IX. And I'm grateful to see another roleplayer loves enjoying non-human figures. There's something about enjoying a non-human part that creates getting in personality additional fun.

My preferred Last Dream is IX. And I'm grateful to see another roleplayer loves enjoying non-human figures. There's something about enjoying a non-human part that creates getting in personality additional fun.

Basically anything that's interesting, fantasy, but has a human element to it. If it's too much into a back story, it gets boring. I want something in the now.

Action and romance. Romance with music! Love that. Pirates, real vampires, mermaids on land, NO anime, elves,anything (:

My suggested Last Wish is IX. And I'm fulfilled to see another roleplayer wants suffering from non-human outcomes. There's something about suffering from a non-human aspect that creates getting in personality additional fun.

For me, I don't have a certain type of roleplay as I enjoy doing an type! To me, one is as enjoyable as the other! Regardless of it's genre in my opinion.

I like most roleplays as long as the person I'm rping can keep it interesting. But I still have my favorite themes which are military, mafia and anything with dark themes~

It depends on my mood upon searching for a new place, but I generally enjoy a bit of guided freedom. If you tie me down with endless pages to read only to begin settling with a character, you've most likely lost my interest quicker than you got it. Other than that, really depends on the people. Loving Eigh Roads tho, they're all amazing and the staff puts in a lot of effort for everyone.

Hmmm... There's a lot of roleplays i love ouo'' So i'll take three xD The ones that i love most are fantasy roleplays, especially halloween and magic themed ones :D

Second, fandom / themed roleplays :D I'd love to roleplay anything that has relations to my favorite tv shows or games xD For example, [PROTOTYPE], Assassin's Creed, Kingdom Hearts, Legend of Korra, El Tigre... There's a lot more, but i will only say this much xD

Third, slice of life :3 Idk why, but they are just always fun to do xD

atm, I'm just trying out everything I can. By doing so, I can learn what I truely like, and dislike. For now, 1x1 is the only type or rp I'm doing in any genre. Up until now, fantasy is the genre I've come to like the most :3 Love the fact that I can create a person who can practice magic, be an elf or even create different dimmensions :3

My personal preference within a roleplay would be how I can morph, transform and describe my character's view changing, developing. I love mind-journeys.

I'm pretty much up for any R.P that doesn't have to do with "slice of Life" or School settings. (Unless it's a horror based R.P, in which case I am very happy to do.)

I enjoy Roleplays with a nice story or plot, but which still give everyone the choice to do what they want. It can be any type of roleplay but if it has a really good story to it then the whole thing is much more fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back