• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help What are hosted projects?

They're esentially mini-forums for use by large-scale rps. If ya have any more questions post 'em here and we staff shall do our best to answer ^^

PortugalTM PortugalTM

As an added note, they're a pain in the butt to run, but also the most rewarding things ever to run when they work out right. It's super fun to be involved in hosted projects on any level at all because it's usually got a complex and detailed story that everyone can feel proud of in the end.

DergTheDergon DergTheDergon I've noticed HPs appear different in contrast to how they previously looked as clustered forums, I was wondering if this means if the option of HP submissions were open by chance?

DergTheDergon DergTheDergon I've noticed HPs appear different in contrast to how they previously looked as clustered forums, I was wondering if this means if the option of HP submissions were open by chance?

They will be open some time today or tomorrow infact. It depends on how fast I can finish writing and stuff, have been under the weather these past couple of days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back