• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Werewolf-Vampire-Hybrid-Coven-witches/warlocks

Mel said:
Mel, I was impressed. "that was... awesome!" I fall on the ground laughing. it was the most amazing thing I had ever seen.

I smile and look up at him smiling
Malkavian laughed" Thats a first!" He said leading her back into the light walking along the sidewalk. He had no blood on him. He looked to her" id recommend not killing your prey if its human of coarse they tend to get alot of news coverage. You do know how to manipulate their minds into a feeding right?" He asked curiously.

Mel, I look at him weirdly, " of course I do, I just chose the more fun way" I laugh a little. I look around. something is different, I can actually hear distant objects now. "im feeling better already" I smile.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Malkavian laughed" Thats a first!" He said leading her back into the light walking along the sidewalk. He had no blood on him. He looked to her" id recommend not killing your prey if its human of coarse they tend to get alot of news coverage. You do know how to manipulate their minds into a feeding right?" He asked curiously.

[/QUOTE]
------HEY U ON?------

(hey im finally back)

Mel said:
Mel, I look at him weirdly, " of course I do, I just chose the more fun way" I laugh a little. I look around. something is different, I can actually hear distant objects now. "im feeling better already" I smile.

------HEY U ON?------

(hey im finally back)
Malkavian laughed " it may be more fun, but it is never wise to drae attention from your prey." He said calmly. Taking out his phone he diled a number speaking to someone on the other side in a old vampire dialect. He hung up looking to mel" well now that your better how about we go to a rrsturant and talk alittle." He said.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Malkavian laughed " it may be more fun, but it is never wise to drae attention from your prey." He said calmly. Taking out his phone he diled a number speaking to someone on the other side in a old vampire dialect. He hung up looking to mel" well now that your better how about we go to a rrsturant and talk alittle." He said.

[/QUOTE]
"that sounds great"

Noah looks at the time on a wall clock. Glancing around, their wasn't much people today. "I guess we can close up early today people." Noah called out to the other librarians. The town was small. Noah has closed early before as since small towns means less people who have a need for the library. Noah left after all the other librarians had gone and locked the main doors.

Sighing, Noah walks into town. He wondered how Ermac was doing with his friends. Perhaps those other people were supernatural as well? Noah's thoughts were interrupted by a stomach growl. Feeling hungry, Noah walked into a restaurant. He sat down and ordered a hamburger. Whilst waiting, he began to read his book on runes more. In the back there was a few blank pages for him to draw some runes. The rune mage began to scribble some in.

Emma pinched the bridge of her nose as she slowly wandered around her art 'garage'. Literally it was just another huge room in the overly huge house. Filled with.... art like things.... yep. Her right eye twitched when she thought about earlier. Needless to say.. it was not a good day.

[QUOTE="Lord Anubis]Malkavian laughed " it may be more fun, but it is never wise to drae attention from your prey." He said calmly. Taking out his phone he diled a number speaking to someone on the other side in a old vampire dialect. He hung up looking to mel" well now that your better how about we go to a rrsturant and talk alittle." He said.

[/QUOTE]
hey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back