• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Werewolf Romance

"Oh, nothing. i just had a nice thought. and i would never kill another wolf unless they posed a threat to me or my pack. It was more of a warning than an attack." Jason then smiled again "You know where I can get one of thoes" he said, pointing at the burger in her hand

"Your buddies are making them over there." she pointed to a barbecue pit by the river. "I got really hungry and...right, I know I probably shouldn't have eaten one so early."

"No, it's fine. You can eat as much as you want." Mark laughed "you don't need my permission here" Mark went to go get himself a burger and returned to where Ariana was and he continued their conversation, Although Jason was Blushing a bit

Ariana noticed that. "Jason, what's wrong?" she grinned, wiping her hands on her shirt, knowing that her father was trying to pair her with someone. She tried to make herself look less attractive. "Didn't you hate it when your parents tried to control every move you made?"

"Well, I was 10 when they were killed, so I they didn't really have the time to tell me what to do a lot." Jason kept blushing as he took a bite out of his burger. he was surprised that she wasent running after him already, since every female in his pack was doing so. "And even so, they told me that I could make some of my own decisons. They belived that an Alpha had to make his own descisons to be great leader, but still listen to his pack." Jason then took another bite of his burger

Last edited by a moderator:
"I heard my father say that Nick was going to marry Jane. Is that true?" she asked quietly while finishing her meal. "I hate that he's doing that. If I were being forced to marry someone, I'd throw myself off a cliff." she shivered uncomfortably. "I really would. It's not fair. That's an ancient ritual."

Jason was quite Nervous now, but he tried to hide it. he never knew that she was against arranged marriages that much. "Well, your brother is vary lucky to have my sister, although she dosent know yet. she is the talk of all the boys in my pack, with her good looks and all" Jason chuckled a bit "Im surprised that he didnt ask to marry her"

"He's not big on marriage." Ariana shrugged. "Even my own mother had reservations...as do I." she added, finishing her burger. "Well, that was a nice burger but I'm thinking I'd love to go fishing. Smell ya later!" Ariana turned and sprinted toward the river, landing with a loud splash in the water.

Jason smiled "I think I'll join you" he said, Sprinting and joining Ariana in the river. He swam underneath her, Eyeing all the nice and beautiful fish. He managed to catch a large one in his mouth. Resurfacing, he smiled at Ariana, His black fur covering his eyes and the large fish in his mouth flapping around

The younger wolf rolled her bright blues. "Is that your attempt at being impressive?" she smirked, swimming away from Jason. Ariana couldn't believe how much time he was spending with her. "It's not really working. It's actually a little annoying."

Jason was furious. He bit down on the fish hard, splitting it in two. Even though he was mad, He did not growl or bark. If he was going to win over her heart, he was going to need patience, persistence and understanding. He giggled and smiled "I like you. Your not like the other girls in my pack. They would have gone all over me if I did that I front of them" he stayed put in the water "But you didn't even bat an eye" he giggled again "I can only imagine what would impress a wolf like you"

"A strong but silent partner." she answered, joking entirely. "No. I don't want to have a partner because I don't want the responsibility of having everyone looking to me for answers."

Jason was confused. Certainly she did not know what the true purpose of a husband or a wife was. He smiled again and stepped out of the water, shaking himself off "I think you have the purpose of a wife all wrong" he said, clearing his throat "A wife's reaponsability isn't to know the answer to everything. Their responsibility is to take care of the next generation and support their husbands. Without wives, there can be no next generation, and without husbands, there can't be anyone to defend the next generation" he then looked at Ariana seriously "And when you push away people that love and care about you, your not only being selfish, but your not fulfilling the position that you were born to take" he then started walking away. Looking back, he said one last thing "We all have our places. Mine is the Alpha, and yours is to become the next Alpha. You should really consider carrying on your lineage" he then walked off into the forest, for he needed to be deep in thought

Ariana clenched her fist, her fingers transforming into claws. "So, I'm just a breeding cow to you?! That's what I thought! That's exactly why I refuse!" she huffed, turning tail and dashing back toward her family. "I'm not some pup producing bitch. I swear on his life I won't just be having babies the rest of my life!"

Jason was furious. growling, he huffed off to tell his sister of her marriage to Nick. *She is so arrogant, and completely misses my points* Jason thought angerly *I cant believe that she would be this selfish and not take care of her responsibility's as future Alpha*

Jason approached Jane, still angry, still growling. "Jane, you owe me for this". Jane was a bit confused, but then she rolled her eyes and looked at him with an un-impressed look "What did you do this time". Jason decided to tease her a bit "You know that handsome boy, Nicolas" Jane blushed a bit and looked away nervously. "Y...Yeah. w....what about him". He smiled, and delivered the news. "Well, hes your new husband. i dont know when it will be official though". Jane just stared at him in shock, not moving, not saying anything. She was like this for a few moments, until she pounced on Jason "YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA, THANK YOU!!!!!!" she cried, licking his face. Jason smiled. it brought him joy that his sister was happy. after she got off of him, he nuged her a bit and gave her a smirk "maybe you should talk to him at the camp fire". Jason just remembered. the fire was going to start soon.

Whoever I marry, I want it to be because I want to and I love him and he's my best friend! I don't want it to be my duty to marry some brawny wolf just to produce pups that will outgrow me! She wanted to be free, but she knew she couldn't do that by living the way she was. "I promise you, Spirits, this will never happen. Not if I have any say in it. Please forgive me, but I don't want to marry just to be married."

[ Time Skip ]

Dancing, music and laughing filled Ariana's ears as she waited for the big reveals to be announced. It was dark out and the moon was full. Soon enough, Ariana witnessed everyone freeze, all watching the fire as an old woman came forward, a staff in her right hand. "Ah, this is a beautiful night to join lifemates in eternal love." Ariana could feel her heart racing. This would be it. She was never going to experience the wind in her fur as she ran again. She would never experience the thrill of the chase as a solo hunter. Ariana watched the shaman pace, then stop. "Very interesting." she looked to Nicolas. "We will start with the guest male first." she placed her hand on his shoulder. "I really like this one." she smiled at him. "The Spirits have shown me the perfect lifemate for you, Nicolas of the Lakewood Pack." Ariana noticed her brother was very proud, with his chest out and meeting the shaman's eyes without fail. "Jane of the Mooneye pack, would you please come forward?" she had what appeared to be paint in a bowl in her hand and dipped her free fingers into it, then drew three wavy lines on Nick's forehead.

Jane was incredibly shy that night, trembling at the fact that she would finally be with the wolf that she had dreamed of for so long. At the fire, she stayed by Jason's side, trying to eye Nicolas. Without luck, she could not find him anywhere. "Gosh, where is he" she thought to Herself. Jane was what you would call a diva, always about her looks and about what she wanted. This was going to be a big change for her

When she finally heard the Elders voice, she turned and saw her with Nicolas. Her face went red, and she hid behind Jason. Her heart almost stopped when the Elder called her name. What would she do? She decided that it would be best if she stepped forward and finally meet her husband. *wow, he looks so handsome in this light* she thought as she began to step forward. She approached the Elder "Y...Yes?"

The elder pointed to a spot on her other side. Once Jane was there, she drew the same three marks on on Jane's forehead. Reaching down, she scooped up some dirt and threw it on the fire. Foggy images of two wolves danced all around the new couple, separating until they finally met again, then concluded with them touching snouts. "You see then? Two wolves of different backgrounds, yes, but only when the fighting stops can we find peace and thrive!" Here, a litter of pups appeared as more smokey images. "The time to act will come soon. A new generation will have to lead us to victory against more than one common enemy." Here, the wolf family was chased from their home by humans with spears as well as bats flying in the air. "Do not lose yourselves in this war." She kissed both of them on their cheeks and stepped back. Nick took this opportunity to joke. "So, no pressure, really." He brushed Jane's hair from her face and pecked her lightly on the lips.

Jane was Amazed by the fire, seeing wolves dance around and chasing each other. this made a warm feeling in her heart, but those feelings were misplaced. little did she know that it was not her and Nick that the prophecy was referring too, and the reason why that was the case. after hearing about the destiny that she and nick had, Jane became Nervous about the future of herself, Nicolas, and her future. she was confused, and wanted to ask more questions about this future, but it would ruin the moment. She blushed after the light kiss, her face fully red as her hair. this was a dream for her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back