• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Weredragons-(revamped and open)

@Inheritance

(A little bit quick there to get out?)

Parthenope inclined her head to the right. That name didn't ring any bells. Silverspire was an old Mountain kingdom noble family but what happened to them remained under tight lock and key with the royal family. But how did Orrin Silverspire know of the ancient one? The ancient one wasn't common knowledge as it was taught to heirs of the kingdoms to learn not to give in to his schemes if he ever woke up from his 'eternal slumber'. How she knew of Malekai was because she had to teach Zain about him and his various schemes to kill the First. Oh how she remembered Zain's 10th birthday. It seemed right out of the lesson she taught the day before and she sensed no ill presence in his mind or powers afterwards.

-Memory (Graphic imagery ahead)-

"Blood ran down the walls as entrails hung from the various hanging structures and paintings on the wall. Malekai, in the middle of it all, only laughed as his friend stared at him with horror and fear. Through it all, Malekai glowed an unearthly purple and his eyes glowed blood red as his grin threatened to split his face.

'Dear friend, I would love to thank for the chance to let loose on these...delectable morsels called children. After all, you wanted me to watch the children while you searched for the culprit to the various killings. Well, I'm the cause of the murders and my powers grow with the souls of these children. Now....Goodbye, dear friend.'

He said as he tossed a small ball of his powers before it exploded in darkness and deafening noise, causing his friend to cover his ears. The blast had knocked him out and the ball formed a serpent, which opened its maw and bit down on his left leg. It caused him to scream in pain, the sound would've carried if Malekai hadn't placed a silence spell on the entire room."

Zain sat with a green face as she read him this tale, but he wasn't going to be read the rest of the tale since it was too graphic for his ears. Parthenope smiled while reading from a braille book.

(Will continue post later)

" Where..?" The single word was muttered in a serious tone while Alaric got up from his sleeping, almost as if trying to confirm that it wasn't just another nightmare.

The king was apparently really shocked by the dream, breathing heavily after waking up, his icy blue eyes, that unconsciously focused at his little sister, showing a hint of panic for a second before he covered them with his hands, clearly trying to regain his focus.

@Inheritance @RoyalPhoenix32

@Spanner

Hotaru looked frightened as her brother's eyes had a fleck of fear in them as they focused on her. When he said, "Where...?" in his serious tone, she was ready to bash him over the head to wake him up but he woke up before she could even get an item to bash him with.

"Miss? Are you...are you all right?"

Amabella's head rested on a few piano keys, playing multiple notes at the same time. She raised her head. "I...am," Amabella answered, memory coming back to her. Once again, she fell asleep playing the piano. Was that a dream or...a warning? Recently, for whatever reason, she felt uneasy. Either the dream was her worries in abstract form or a confirmation of things to come. Amabella stood up. "Please watch the house. I...need fresh air," she said to her butler before dashing out of the room.

He strode around the empty halls of his castle, muttering things about humans being gullible. He sensed a new presence, however, one he must have missed. No problem, he could handle that. He reached out to connect with this new mind... he would try his original strategy first.

"Amabella..." he hissed softly, "strong name...for a rich girl..." This was in a mocking tone, but it shifted to a calmer one, "Well met Amabelle" @Danchou Tsubomi

"... Greetings," she replied in her thoughts. A series of strange events were occurring today, for whatever reason. Briefly, Amabella began making a mental comparison with her life and a book she read a while back. Amabella shifted her focus. "Are you related to that... dream I had?"

@Inheritance

@Inheritance[/URL]
Malekai was delighted that she was so open to conversation. Normally fools would just close him out and he'd have to find another way in. "Your mind is strong, and your intelligence is equal. I am indeed, for I-at least, for now, can only walk amongst dreams and thoughts. You show no fear-why is this? It is a good trait, to not show fear. You shouldn't let people ever know if something scares you, I would know, it gives them the key to your weaknesses." He awaited a response, his tone calm and alluring.

Inheritance said:
Malekai was delighted that she was so open to conversation. Normally fools would just close him out and he'd have to find another way in. "Your mind is strong, and your intelligence is equal. I am indeed, for I-at least, for now, can only walk amongst dreams and thoughts. You show no fear-why is this? It is a good trait, to not show fear. You shouldn't let people ever know if something scares you, I would know, it gives them the key to your weaknesses." He awaited a response, his tone calm and alluring.

"Ah... I suppose I don't over-think anything, and I don't think there's anything to really fear. Things tend to work out in the end." Though the voice sounded nice, it was a bit curious to suddenly have a conversation with someone - especially in one's mind. Amabella began to ask about him instead of talking about herself. "Forgive me, but I don't believe I got your name?"

"Afraid of nothing? Everyone is afraid of something." A bit of mockery, but it wasn't cruel. "You see I believe the exact same thing! Things do tend to work out in the end, at least, I hope. And I need your help for my future to work out in the end." He completely ignored the question she asked, and instead pursued more of her. "Tell me, have you always grown up in a quiet rich environment? No challenges? No...friends?" @Danchou Tsubomi

"I wouldn't claim to be fearless. I just don't believe there's anything really worth worrying about, but worrying happens anyway." Amabella sat down on a bench and lowered her head. "I suppose that's one way of putting it. A lonely life, yet one with all of things people want. It wasn't too bad, however. I'd rather not complain about it since some people don't have a house or a family." She looked at her surroundings, watching groups of travelers chat about the latest dungeon raid and all the treasure they found. That life...it was one that she wanted. "...That future of yours intrigues me. What exactly do you have in mind?" Despite not knowing the person who she was talking to or what the plan was for, Amabella's desire for adventure grew and ruled her.

(
@Inheritance

Sorry for the huge delay; I rely on my email for notifications and it was really late. I only noticed I got a reply a few moments ago when I got back online.)

This was someone he could work with. She didn't ask questions, and he could sense a deep desire to listen and follow his commands within her. She was his ideal ally, and he would make sure he used her well. For now, he would have to grow on her, and begin to help her. "You see, I have been... well I am in a slight delema as it were. Little trapped, as you see I can only traverse the mind to speak. If you wish, because it takes lots of energy for me to communicate, I can go deeper into your mind? I would be able to see memories yes, not the deeper ones, but some, and help me speak to you away from this place, essentially anywhere...and of course, I could give you gifts. @Danchou Tsubomi

Last edited by a moderator:
Amabella hesitated slightly. Though she didn't have any memories that she couldn't talk about, to have them looked at would feel like she had little privacy in her mind. Then again, he was already in her mind and communicating. "...I accept," Amabella decided. Not often did she get the opportunity for a greater purpose. She would not miss it.

@Inheritance

This was it. She had chosen this path, and he had found his ally. He hissed with delight, and drove deeper into a mind, a tad bit deeper then he had told her. He looked at every memory that she would allow him to see, and planted himself in her mind so he could speak and hear her thoughts. Sure he'd eventually wiggle his way down to her inner most thoughts. He was certain this wasn't comfortable for her, and he was going to bury himself as deep as he could before she mentally stopped him. If she let him hit her core, then he would plant himself and stop. If she stopped him, he would halt, and give her his gifts. @Danchou Tsubomi

A headache came and she rubbed her temples."... What a side effect." With the pain the action brought some doubt. Amabella stopped him after being unable to handle the pain. She didn't notice she did so, as it was done subconsciously.

@Inheritance

Malekai didn't expect that too much, but as soon as he stopped moving the pain subsided. "What abilities do you have young one, if any? Because I can grant you power now" he said, happy he could communicate to this one without having to push up from the Abyss. He of course wasn't there entirely, only a part of him was. "What are your plans?" Danchou Tsubomi

"I can use ice magic, being able to create weapons out of it, freeze objects, and make ice blasts. Nothing... really magically advanced," she responded, relieved that her headache left. Now, for plans, she wasn't sure of what she had in mind. Amabella did want to have some sort of adventure, which seemed to be this, but didn't have a well-thought out plan. "I suppose I want to try and be the hero, for once. Something like that, anyways."

@Inheritance

"Beauty..." Ice magic? Whatever, he could use that. "My dear, do you want the ability to attack your foes mind? Use your mind to move things? I can give you these abilities...sometimes they may not work...if I'm...weak. Just tell me, would you like to be the heroe, or the villain? It depends on your point of view, because I have an adventure for you. " @Danchou Tsubomi

The chance to be a hero was right in front of her. "I'll be a hero, then? And those abilities you offered...hm...I'd find some use with being able to move objects with my mind." Amabella tilted her head. "Though I'll have to figure out when to use that. It is, undoubtedly helpful, nonetheless. Whatever helps with the goal, I suppose."

"Your wish is my command....a hero..." The response was a long time in taking. "I need to be released from a prison...I have been wrongfully imprisoned for the past...well a long time. Will you help me out of this place? Many will try to stop you, as they do not understand the peril you put yourself through, and they do not understand, for they have learned the truth all wrong..."

"Yes, I'll help you. It is only fair to do so, after all, you helped me. Are there any particular groups of people I need to be wary of? I'll make sure to avoid them as much as possible."

@Inheritance

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back