Well, its been a 'few' years now- Hi.

Seer

Feeling like an old man these days.
Heyo,

Its been a good long while since I was on here, like, 6ish years. I think I kind of vanished shortly after this changed names from The Wayward Inn.

Anyways, since I am trying to move to more text based RP settings, and potentially looking for members on one hosted on Discord soon, I figured I would stop on by here and see who all was still kicking.

I honestly wonder how many folks remember me, though, its fine to be forgotten in totality, I was not in a good spot back then.

See yall about.

EDIT - Speaking of which, is there a discord or is the old Teamspeak server still live somewhere?

EDIT - And now the details, been RPing in some form since 2009/2010. Started out RPing through Cortex Roleplay on SCII (a horrible place...) then ended up briefly here, in chat rooms and..... a half life 2 RP setting on Gmod (Also a horrible place, for differing reasons. RP communities in games have issues, near universally). So that makes it what.... 8-9 years combined RP/Writing experience? I mix genre and shift what I enjoy most from time to time and have a library of characters the size of Alexandria at this stage.

Last edited:
Hey man! Welcome back to the site! Glad you came even though we haven't met. The site does have a discord that's relatively active, but most people use it to chat about random stuff.

Hope you can find some awesome people to do some fantastic RPs! Feel free to ask me any questions and I'll try to answer them the best I can.

Hey man! Welcome back to the site! Glad you came even though we haven't met. The site does have a discord that's relatively active, but most people use it to chat about random stuff.

Hope you can find some awesome people to do some fantastic RPs! Feel free to ask me any questions and I'll try to answer them the best I can.

Thank you chap.

Got a link to it or its thread? I search the word discord and get far too many results to sift through 'em all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back