Well, Hey..

Fear

antisxcial
I'm Riley. Heavy metal is basically my life. I'm socially awkward, hard on myself, basically I don't like to give myself a good time. It comes from a few disorders I got, and an unlucky past I guess.

This all contributes to Riley Mayakovsky, my character. This is perfect because it let's me go really far with her, and I love roleplaying with all my heart.

I guess I'm just looking for a friend and a good story, Hopefully I can find it here.

Well hey Riley, this site is really nice so no one will care if your socially awkward or if you have a few disorders. Just be yourself, follow the rules and you'll be fine. Drop by the shout box if your bored or feeling social too.

Riley,

Just as Pumpkakun says, most everybody on this site does not discriminate or degrade those who have disorders or are socially awkward. If I would say so myself it seems that a lot of people here are actually socially awkward, and not in a joking manner. A lot come here to open themselves to interaction through internet than hopefully in the future leads to real life social interactions. The interactions both ways are real and honest, although some tend to have different situations. Anyways we are really glad to have you here and having the courage to open up to us.

Here in Rpnation there are many ways and users you can interact with. But through your ventures of this site if you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask a question in the Site Questions & Information section. There is always someone who will respond.

I hope that you find wonderful friends here than you can talk seconds, minutes, hours, days with. I find it hard to believe you won't find at least one person!

Greetings and happy venturing,

LifeNovel

Wow, hehe. Thankyou, my friends. I was not expecting this, it's good to know someone cares ^^

I'm enjoying my time here right now, and definitely staying here. I'm an experienced roleplayer, Grammar Nazi at times hehe~ I think I'll fit in okay, maybe soon I can roleplay with either of you two, that'd be nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back