Well, hello there.

NewMoonGamer

Rogue of Hope
I came across this site before, but I never did make an account for roleplaying. It's been a hot minute, but recently the site I was using deleted its group search function. (Really was the only way to find RPs.) Because of that I have come hunting for another good rp site. Hopefully I won't be too nervous to start or join one. I really do like writing. Unfortunately for me, the only RP I've had that saw completion happened when I was ten on a site which no longer exists. (It was called TinierMe. Miss it to heck.) I hope to create great stories like that one with others on here.

I came across this site before, but I never did make an account for roleplaying. It's been a hot minute, but recently the site I was using deleted its group search function. (Really was the only way to find RPs.) Because of that I have come hunting for another good rp site. Hopefully I won't be too nervous to start or join one. I really do like writing. Unfortunately for me, the only RP I've had that saw completion happened when I was ten on a site which no longer exists. (It was called TinierMe. Miss it to heck.) I hope to create great stories like that one with others on here.
What topics you interested in love?

Well welcome to the site Moon, there's definitely no need to worry about being nervous around RPN since mostly everyone here is welcoming with open arms. Creativity here is highly encouraged and supported so I can guarantee you that there won't be any problems there. So without further chit chat, welcome to site and enjoy your stay here.

What topics you interested in love?
Hm, well fandom-wise I'm interested in Homestuck/Hiveswap, Persona, and various anime. Non-wandom, I like action/adventure as well as things that are part of the magical variety :3. Survival is also fun. Drama as a genre is a maybe for me.

Well welcome to the site Moon, there's definitely no need to worry about being nervous around RPN since mostly everyone here is welcoming with open arms. Creativity here is highly encouraged and supported so I can guarantee you that there won't be any problems there. So without further chit chat, welcome to site and enjoy your stay here.

Thank you! :ghostv:

Your name is NewMoonGamer.. What games do you play?! :D

I am in love with the Persona series, though I have only been able to play 2, 3 and Q. I've also played Pokemon, Super Smash Bros. Fire Emblem, The Legend of Zelda, Bakujo Monogatari (Harvest moon and Story of Seasons), Mass Effect, Dragon age: Inquisition, Ace Attorney, Undertale, Hiveswap Act 1, THE DOG (Artist Collection) Island, Okami, etc.

Hm, well fandom-wise I'm interested in Homestuck/Hiveswap, Persona, and various anime. Non-wandom, I like action/adventure as well as things that are part of the magical variety :3. Survival is also fun. Drama as a genre is a maybe for me.

Thank you! :ghostv:
You're very welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back