Well, Hello Again!

MonsterBerry

Hello RPNation! I'm happy to be back! I used to be on here many many moons ago. It has actually been a few years since I role played, but I have recently gotten a little curious itch to peek back in, so don't mind me i'll be sneak peek creepin' around to familiarize myself with the site again. :) I look forward to meeting other site users, and if anyone still rolls around on here from over like 6 years ago, my old username was InsanePunk.

Get that rust off, MonsterBerry MonsterBerry ! A pre-exercise is important for all kinds of workouts. I can tell ya that because I'm a doctor. And I'm the only doctor around here so you'll be coming to me if you get hurt. But don't worry! I don't charge like the other doctors you're familiar with. I'll just take a kidney. Probably a few gallons of blood. Nothing you can't survive without. Prices are high on the black market these days and I ain't missin' out.

All jokes aside; welcome back to the zoo. No idea how much has changed since 6 years ago, some help I am huh? But I can tell you this, we definitely have.... at least 3 new members since then.

Thank you all so much! Sorry, some of the rust I have to shake off is getting back into something consistently. I don't want to try and jump into a Rp with anyone just yet because I'm till at a "pop back every few weeks" stage in stead of few years? Haha, I think I would be interested in fantasy, I am a huge fan of the Dragon Age games, books, comics, art, lore, etc. Other than that, I enjoy dark themes, I used to be very into Zombie, Werewolves, Apocalypse, types of Rps, but now i would be very picky about Rps in those genres.

I'll be getting back into the swing of visiting this site before I am ready to join a Rp with someone, but I really look forward to it when I get there!

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back