• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Wyld Side

Shadowlugia711

Raging Leviathan
Basic RPnation rules apply.

I am ok with any length posts as long as they are at least a sentence or two and have good grammar.

There will be no duplicates of each creature, but only living creatures count. So no dinosaurs and dragons.

Slots for Wylds:

1. @The Arrival Were-Wolf

Last edited by a moderator:
On the CS, is title referring to if they've made a name for themselves, social class/position, or occupation?

Shadowlugia711 said:
It can be any of those
Alright, just before I confirm my animal, it's human to animal, correct? Not human-partial transformation-anthro-animal?

Hmmmmm this has caught my interest can i join? rather have a few ideas for a were but will like to pass it through you first in a PM

Shadowlugia711 said:
It's both the anthro thing and a large version of the animal, so yeah.
Ah, aight, that was a good catch on my part. Now I gotta pick another animal.

Also, I'll be playing the King and his Guard.

I'm just not gonna bother drawing up some armor or finding something I like and just toss them all into the armor they have in Armello, which is the game this rp is partly based off, but not completely.

Shadowlugia711 said:
I'm just not gonna bother drawing up some armor or finding something I like and just toss them all into the armor they have in Armello, which is the game this rp is partly based off, but not completely.
Understood miss!

Shadowlugia711 said:
Mmmm, would the role of master smith be available? (If not I'll just be any old Armorer ^-^)

sure!

make a bunch of armor suits that look like this:

FalseOrders_Card.gif

Hello everyone checking in before I go to bed. I'll start thinking of my character as I sleep. :3

Alright then - I made it here, too :)

If noone objects, I'll go with a tiger. CS should be up shortly, let me know if you'd like something to be changed.

Don't fuel any kind of expectations :)

The first version is up, I'll rework it later on. Main concept should hopefully become clear, though.

Do we start in the capital city? If not, I might have to adapt my background a bit...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back