Welcome to the Thunderdome!

Urban Panini

Now, let's rumble!

Not really. I'm weak and have noodle arms.

Greetings, I'm new to this website and just wanted to say hello before throwing myself into the deep end. You're free to call me Panini or Hito, I'm perfectly happy with either. Just don't call me Urban...that sounds weird. Now, for a little background.

I've been rping for thirteen years (damn), first on neopets when I was a babu, and then I congregated to Gaia Online, which has been my mainstay for rping. I consider myself to on the advanced side of the spectrum and if motivated to, I can dish out ridiculously long posts...but let me be honest; I'm lazy. To get me to write that much, I'm probably super invested in a story and a lot of action is going down. It's safe to assume for the most part that I write three to four paragraphs on average.

In terms of the types of rps that tickle my fancy, as of late it's mainly been fandoms. Harvest Moon and Persona are some personal favorites, and I also venture into the rather obscure. I love slice of life and romance, so be on the look out. I also am a huge fan of action, drama (I will make you cry), and adventure. I mainly play female characters, but if inspiration strikes me, I'm down to play males. Er...I love world building, so if you ever need any help, please pick my brain!

Now for more personal non-rp-related info. I recently moved to Japan, and I love the crap out of games and anime. Yes, I am in heaven. I like fancy looking sweets and tea, a trait than many of my characters possess (sorry not sorry). I love reading and am currently undergoing a lame goodreads challenge in an attempt to motivate myself to read more. I also dream of being a novelist some day...assuming I ever finish anything.

oTL

So I've rambled enough...it's a pleasure to meet you all, and I hope we can get along swimmingly!

Allow me to be the first to welcome you to RpNation! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. My friend wants to visit Japan. I definitely understand my characters having some of my traits. I try to put a but if myself in each one. One has an unhealthy obsession with Nutella, two have had pet sugar gliders, etc.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

I just am trying to work up the courage to jump into an rp oTL

I'm failing. Being new is hard!

[QUOTE="Urban Panini]Thank you so much for the warm welcome!
I just am trying to work up the courage to jump into an rp oTL

I'm failing. Being new is hard!

[/QUOTE]
My advice is to just jump in. I know it's harder than it sounds. Trust me, I most likely have social anxiety. As long as they're still accepting new players, and your character is reasonable, they'll probably let you join. You'll regret it more if you don't just jump in. We were all new at one point.

Kestrel said:
My advice is to just jump in. I know it's harder than it sounds. Trust me, I most likely have social anxiety. As long as they're still accepting new players, and your character is reasonable, they'll probably let you join. You'll regret it more if you don't just jump in. We were all new at one point.
True that!

I'm looking at the one x one forum as we speak.

I figure that might be the best way to get my feet wet for now while I search for group rps and figure out how things work on the site.

[QUOTE="Urban Panini]True that!
I'm looking at the one x one forum as we speak.

I figure that might be the best way to get my feet wet for now while I search for group rps and figure out how things work on the site.

[/QUOTE]If you need any help, lemme know.

[QUOTE="Urban Panini]I'll be sure to do that if I find myself with any difficulties : D
Thanks!

[/QUOTE]
No problem!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back