• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the Outside

Glitch looked at the lantern wielder, then back at the rat creature. Her eyes darted back and forth several times before, finally, she threw herself at the rat out of instinct. It shrieked, and ran. She ran after it, quickly out running it. Once it had stopped, it faced her down angrily. She stood there, looking very confused. It ran at her at a strange speed, then words popped into her head about what it was doing. Quick Attack. Quick Attack? Before she could comprehend what happened, it slammed into her, making her fall back. "Oow!" She exclaimed, then got back up.

She wanted to do something like that! Almost as soon as she thought it, in her mind, she could see four, distinct names that looked like some techniques used in battles. "Uhhh... Oh! This one sounds cool! Electro Ball!" She shouted. Nothing happened for a moment, but when she was about to talk again, a ball of electricity shot out of her mouth at the Patrat. The Patrat had no hope of avoiding it, and was hit. It flew backwards, hitting a tree and looking too dazed to move. Glitch suddenly felt numb, a very weird sensation entering her mind. "Memories...?" She asked herself, looked very disoriented.

Glitch

Lvl 2

0/2

Edgar slowly looked back to where Glitch was pointing, "I, ah..." what else he was about to say was inturrupted by Glitch's wary look, as well as the rustle of grass. Suddenly a flash and Glitch was no longer where she previously was, he felt the wind through his hair and flinched away, 'What was that?' Then a spark of electricity grew and attacked. Edgar decided that that was a perfect time to draw away, moving back against the nearby berry tree, using his clawed hands to scale the tree quickly, finally sitting up high for a different view, his legs dangling off of a thick branch, and he grabbed at a fairly good-looking red berry, taking a gentle bite out of it as he watched the events below.

Chime watched Glitch stand her ground against the Patrat in awe. He wished he could've helped, but it seemed that Glitch had her things under control at the moment. Chime was also still nervous, he just met the yellow gijinka, and hadn't formally met anyone else that well...

(Sorry for the short post, I didn't have much time and my phone kept crashing)

Glitch noticed the bystanders, but she was still very confused. Very, very vague ideas filled her mind, but they were numb. She then snapped out of it, and waved to them. "Hai! Did you see that?! It was so cool!" She shouted, jumping up and down in excitement. Afterwards, she sprinted towards Chime, then stopped in front of him. "So, do you understand what just happened? Cause I have no clue!" She exclaimed, super excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back