• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Welcome to the Nightmare

Razor Dominex

The Prince of Beasts
Time was a harsh, twisted, creature. Though, it was not time that had been his undoing. It had been his ambition. His insatiable hunger and greed that was his unmaking. A man, no, a creature of immense power and lust. He squandered his abilities in past lives in past worlds. But, this time it would be different. The time he would reach what he wanted; quench that thirst. Power. Control. It was all going to be his and nobody would get in his way.

"I'm back..."

This quiet whispered seemed to echo through this new realm as the grass beneath his boots began to dry out and fade to ash. He staggered as he stood up from the Earth beneath his feet; his newly formed body aching to run, jump, and feast. Even muscle in his body begging him to just go nuts, though, he held himself back. The smells of the trees. The taste of the wind. The sound of the dying grass crunching under his combat boots.

His hands clawed up to his chest and gripped at his grey tank top; tearing at it with his finger tips. A black smoke steadily streaming off from each finger tip as he clenched hard. This wasn't right. This wasn't where he belonged. What was this world? This world was thriving; pulsing with life. He could feel every heartbeat within a quarter mile bounding into his ears. Driving him mad as the fabric on his shirt began to tear.

"... My flesh... It has changed.... So has everything everything else... Where am I?"

He spoke with a massive pain pulsing in his mind; his red eyes glaring out into the distance. SLowly starting to walk; following the continuous pulse of life. Thump thump... Thump thump.. Thump thump. Thump thump! Every step he took it got louder and louder until he had approached a small village; a fanged grin crossing over his lips.

"Mmmn... Let's see if we can find anything.... Interesting in this world."

"Hello! Hello!" Niala smiled as she past different villagers. She seemed overly hyper, being a spirit of the forest in flesh. She could sense...something different. Some sort of energy was gaining closer. She of course though nothing of the fact that it felt wrong. Instead, she tried her best to fit in with the humans, her curly brown hair wild. She reached the edge of the village, and looked up to the sun. It was almost afternoon. Soon her looks would change, she would change into her real form, a small fluffy brown bird. The form she had as a forest spirit. She looked down to the fields, seeing a figure. "Huh...?"

Razor stopped as he had smelt the presence of something... Different. A creature of nature and life; smelling the sweet pollen. Yet, it seemed faint. As if the creature had no right being in this world; just like Razor. No right having a body of its own. Meant only for maintaining their duties in the world. Though, he knew it was no creature like him. The was clearly a kind soul; meant for growth and to expand life. He was nothing of the sort; a destroyer. The corrupter of the world and all the men and women who populate it.

Though, as he was deciding to stray away from the creature the realization dawned on him; it was a woman. He could not mistake that sweet scents anywhere. Razor had come to know each sin within the finest of intimacy, but, his favorite was the women, by far. Lust. It was always such an easy game to play, yet, the funnest by far. Love. Touch. The smell of a woman mere inches from your body. It was enough to drive out even the most carnal of desires.

With that he walked over to the creature; a vampiric fanged smirk crossing over his lips. His scarlet eyes looking down on the woman with a cocky glance in his eyes. Everything about him meant to draw others in like a venus fly trap. His scent adjusting to those who smell it; becoming what they adore most. His eyes as confident as the mightiest of kings. His tan body stocked up at 5' 10" as his thick, black, hair hung down to his lower back.

"Why hello, my dear."

His grin never faded as he spoke; crossing his arms over his chest. What was this girl made of? What made her tick? He oh so missed the prospect of fun; the game of lust. He would be her destroyer: her corrupter.

"Oh..!" Niala said, shocked that the mysterious figure walked to her. She had no idea who, or what, this person was. What surprised her was the fact that he seemed bent on talking to her. He looked very attractive, and as Niala had seen in this realm, these type of men craved the attention of many females. But this one walked over to her, a lone woman at the edge of the village, no one around.

"Hello.." Niala smiled back. She was very intimidated. She had never accountered another being directly like this, and did not know the normal emotions such has lust, or attraction. Not know this change in mood, she felt the need to sound shyer. "Are you knew here? I am too. I never lived here before..so that would make me new. I think.." She yammered on. She never talked in such manor. She didn't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back