Welcome to the Host Club! Ouran RP!

Mori smiled, "even if you werent intending to go somewhere, it can still have good results. even if your the complete opposite of Tamaki, sometimes you just get drawn into this stuff, and sometimes you can makes good friends that way." he looked over at Haruhi, "ive seen it happen before." he looked back at Maro.

Maro followed his gaze to a boy with brown hair and brown eyes. "I suppose that applies to me as well," She looked back up to him as she spoke. "But I'm glad to have ended up where I did." A thin smile played at her lips threatening to burst into a larger one that she saved generally for family.

Mori gave his usual mellow smile, "well im glad you like it here. and you know, you should smile more often. it suits you much better then your usual expression." he set his cup down and poured himself a bit more coffee, "you look nice that way."

[MENTION=3684]kimuffin[/MENTION] [MENTION=3558]Seiko-kun[/MENTION] [MENTION=3396]WolfnightV4X1[/MENTION] lets try to get this back on track~

I'm sorry for not posting.... Everything seems to be so slow now so I'm not checking as much....))

Maro was surprised by the complement and a small bit of pink rose to her cheeks. "Please don't complement me." She sweat dropped and forced her blush away, hoping that he hadn't seen it. Her small blush had appeared because she never really handled complements that well and she felt that she would always say something wrong.

Mori raised an eyebrow, "sorry. i am just a truthful person, thats all. Would you rather i tell you that smiling is good for your health?" he asked, watching the Club wind down a bit. the guests were begining to leave so he figured the club would be doing something or other later.

Hani was growing bored, and he walked back over to Mori, looking cross. "Takashi whats there to do?" he asked. Mori set out a peice of cake, to which Hani grinned and immediatly began to devour.

Serenity was also thinking of leaving, as she had no one to talk to since Kyoya had left. she understood that he was busy and wished that perhaps someone else had come and spoken to her.

Maro looked up at him with a completely straight face. "If you were to tell me that then I would ask why you don't smile that much." It was a bit of a question within an answer. Those were her specialties when it came to answering questions, if she didn't just say yes or no that is. Looking to the small boy that had come over and was inhaling the cake, she wondered how he could be so small and be as tough as Mori said.

Hideki, bored out of his mind, decided to explore the school that he was stuck in until the next break or so. His hands were in his pockets, and Hideki was humming to himself as he turned this way and that. Up some stairs, down others, and through several doors until he entered a room and saw a tea-party like occasion.

Mori looked at her curiously. "you have a good point. perhaps not many things make me happy? or maybe i have other ways to show happiness." he let a small smile show, "but then again, i suppose aside from Mitskuni, i have no one to smile for." his expression remained as still as always. he only smiled when he felt someone wanted it or needed it. happiness was a gift best shared after all.

Serenity just sat around, and when she spotted a guy lookinng in she waved him over, hoping to find someone to talk to since Kyoya was too busy.

Hideki noticed a girl wanting to talk to him. She seemed nice, so why not just talk to her? Hideki walked over and sat across from her, grinning. "Hi! I'm Hideki, what's your name?"

Maro knew what that was like. "What about family?" She gave her parents smiles but rarely were they genuine. The only reason that she did was because her parents would get very weird if she didn't. They would jump to conclusions and say that she was cutting herself or sneaking out at night. Every time they started they wouldn't stop until she gave them a very large smile that she could now fake to look completely real.

Serenity have a small smile, "Serenity. nice to meet you Hideki-kun." she said whit a small bow of her head. "welcome to the Host Club. i suppose im not really the one to say that since im not a Host, but im friends with them so i suppose its ok."

Mori nodded, "well yes, but my parents are often busy with financial matters. i know how hard they work so i do my best to respect that and too not bother them. despite this, my family is very close, even with Mitskunis relatives marrying in." he looked thoughtful.

"It's my pleasure! And, if you don't mind my asking, what do you mean by 'host club'?" Hideki asked Sere-chan after he bowed his own head.

((Back on track? O.o I'm a bit confused as what I'm doing now because the twins tried to make an attempt to talk to someone in their own weird way, but didn't catch anyone so they decided to be recluse like usual. They miss Tamaki and Haruhi. X3 ))

((Well TCU is supposed to be Haruhi and my Tamaki hasnt been on in awhile..... [MENTION=2669]TheCreativeUsername[/MENTION]))

((idk Yu-chan, you never made your opening post so you are welcome to come in and interact? Hani is running around, otherwise Kyoya is off somewhere, the twins are sitting around, and Mori as talking to someone while my character is chatting with someone elses chara.))

Haruhi sighed, stretching out her arms. She cracked her neck. "So, what are we doin'?" she asked them non-chalantly. She smiled at them. Haruhi coughed in the silence of the room. Twisting her mouth up, she yawned.

nichole walked into the ouran highschool the school for the rich. she held her books close she was wearing jeans and a tee with a pikachu on it. she looked around and saw a music room music room 3 to be exact. she smiled //a place to be alone// she thought. she opened the door and was met with the smell of sweets and voices.

Hani ran up to the new girl, "hey, hey! welcome to the host club miss! im Haninozuka Mitsukuni, 3rd year! you can call me Hani~" he said in a cheery voice.

Behind Nicole, the door opened and in walked Marchus, he glanced down at her, smiling "you should be careful, hate to see such a beautiful girl get hurt" he reached down, helping her back up and brushing her off, he nodded to Hani "Hey Hani, did that package I ordered come through?" it hadn't, he shrugged "oh well" he walked past Hani, picked up his guitar and started Tuning it.

Nichole blushed and said''im not beautiful....''moving a bang from her face. she looked around for a place to sit. she sat on the couch pulling out a manga. she squealed in her head it was called undertaker riddle​ she was really getting into it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back