• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Welcome to the DWMA (Year 2) Interest Check

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

The Elder

Peace
Welcome!! I'm Elder and this is "Welcome to the DWMA (Year 2) interest thread. For those who like the Soul Eater world, this is your sign to join. The rp will be a direct continuation of Welcome to the DWMA RP. This will be Year 2 with new adventures, new missions, new enemies, as well as new and returning students. For anyone new interested, don't be discouraged by the fact it's a continuation. My co-gm @Kyuubey and myself will gladly bring you up to speed on anything important that happened within the last rp. We’re taking a small hiatus and planning on starting sometime between Christmas and New Year’s, if everything goes as planned.

This takes place 100 years after the defeat of Asura. Giving plenty of time for at least two generations to go by of the most famous of bloodlines. Like the Evan's, Thomson's, Star's, as well as Death's. As of the current time, Kishins are getting restless, causing a little bit more of a stir than usual. Some think it's madness, some think its just more people turning evil. Either way, the increasing numbers means that more Weapons and Meisters are needed to protect the world. That's when you guys come in, to train at the DWMA to become the best warriors and turn your weapons into Death Weapons. Though be prepared, there are many things that lurk within the darkness, things that can come out without a moment's notice. That's why you need to be prepared for whatever comes your way and show your strength and show the Kishins who's in charge of this world and who will keep the peace.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back