Welcome to JDC [Inactive]

Joeaikman

Rapper, writer and just genuinely a neat guy
Joeaikman submitted a new role play:

Welcome to JDC - Welcome

Read more about this role play... 
Amy looked up at the big girl towering over her in the corner of the 'recreational' area. She had been sent here a few months ago now and her height combined with the looks she got from the boys made her an easy target for some of the other girls. She hoped someone would help.

Booker stood around with a group of boys. He emptied his pocket contents, filling them up with the payments they thrust into his hands while some kept watch. He chuckled at their stupidity as some lit their cigarettes and popped the bubblegum into their mouths, desperation keeping them from staying secret, even though there were more guards than usual in the grounds.

He left the group once his pockets were full again, ignoring the calls for him to come back. The grounds were full of children, all bowed their heads in respect to him, which he returned as well as a small smile. A taunting tone called his attention to a corner, where a girl was trapped by one of the bigger girls. He couldn't help but smile to himself; a new one, just a few months old. Hadn't even made any friends. Enemies, though, was more obvious.

She looked up at the girl "I don't even know who your boyfriend is" she whined "how can I have kissed him?"

Booker's eyes widened as the bigger girl tensed up, like she was about to kill the smaller girl. Quickly he stepped in the middle and smiled. "Phoebe," he said smoothly, smiling, "a little tense? Did your stash run out already?"

The girl looked up at the boy, cowering in the corner. No one had stepped in to stop them before.

He took out a pack of cigarettes from his jacket pocket and put them in the girl's hand, patting it gently. "This never happened, alright? If you leave now these are yours, free of charge."

As the girl left happily Amy looked up at the boy "you...you saved me"

He brushed his jacket off and looked at her blankly. "Yeah yeah yeah," he muttered. "You owe me, though. Do you know what that cost me?"

He thought for a moment, pulling his baseball cap over his wild, blond hair. "You can start by giving me anything valuable you have." He stuck out a hand.

She blushed and looked down "I have nothing, the other girls took it all when I arrived"

He frowned. "You're new, aren't you? Your first night...you cost me a pack of bubblegum because you didn't utter a peep."

He nodded. "Yeah, I thought so. Anyway, you'll have to find some other means of payment. Follow me." He turned on his heel and walked toward the front of the grounds.

The bell rang and the children started filing back into the building. Booker waited for her impatiently. "I don't even know your name," he said.

He waved the question away impatiently. "They won't." He slipped behind a door after checking the hallway for guards.

"What is?" he asked as he closed and locked the door, turning on the naked light bulb hanging from the ceiling. "My stash?" He chuckled. "Not if no one finds out." The closet was stocked with shelves and anything anyone could possibly want on them, as well as a notebook and pens and a desk in the corner.

"Oh, I thought" she blushed "you'd want.....y'know" she sighed "it's what most people want"

He cast an amused look her way before opening the notebook. "Why, because I'm basically in prison? Or, is that what you did before here?"

She looked down at the ground awkwardly, not wanting to answer either question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back