Welcome to Grimm

TheFallenwhisper said:
Just curious, when will the roleplay begin, really excited to get started.
I hope soon. There are some who've requested a character but haven't posted yet.

@aubergine and @gogojojo331

If you guys are still interested could you give me an estimated time that you''ll be posting your characters? I'd like to get this started soon.

gogojojo331 said:
I'll get it soon... Still trying to do something with Bluebeard or Big Wolf...

I don't know a lot of fables :P
Well you can use pretty much anything as long as its a fairy tale. There are Disney movies and everything. Just take your time and think about it.

Actually I'm so sorry, I don't think I'll be able to get them in today. Please start without me, and don't worry about reserving Hansel and Gretel. I know you want to start soon!

aubergine said:
Actually I'm so sorry, I don't think I'll be able to get them in today. Please start without me, and don't worry about reserving Hansel and Gretel. I know you want to start soon!
Okay, well you're welcome to join whenever you get the time to. Thank you for telling me.

The first post is up!

Gah, totally forgot you wanted input for new shop ideas. Mind if Roland runs a little violin store?

[QUOTE="Silver Pansy]Gah, totally forgot you wanted input for new shop ideas. Mind if Roland runs a little violin store?

[/QUOTE]
Thats fine. What would you like the store to be called and I will put it in the intro

[QUOTE="Unique Username]Thats fine. What would you like the store to be called and I will put it in the intro

[/QUOTE]
The Fiddler's Fiddles

Would anyone mind if Bethany is part of/runs a sort of police thing? Think Once Upon a Time if you've seen it, the sheriff there. Just thought it might work well with her wanting to keep people safe thing ^^

Is it okay if Alyssa eventually runs a tea shop?

She is looking for a job but if she doesn't find one is it okay for her to have her own store?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you guys are saying 'small blonde girl' are you reffering to Briar Rose ( My character ) or Belle ( @Lost Valentine 's character? ) Just a bit confused!

Fantasy Crazy]When you guys are saying 'small blonde girl' are you reffering to Briar Rose ( My character ) or Belle ( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17653-lost-valentine/ said:
@Lost Valentine[/URL] 's character? ) Just a bit confused!
I was referring to Belle (that's Tinker Bell right?). Well, I know I need to be more specific now.

[QUOTE="Silver Pansy]I was referring to Belle (that's Tinker Bell right?). Well, I know I need to be more specific now.

[/QUOTE]
Yep, its Tinkerbell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back